The great Escape

Kiloni pov.

I doudged the bullets as i ran to the motorcycle, i didn't even know what i was doing i juhs jumped on and put the pressed some buttons then i sped off, i swayed left and right as i turned corners, people gave me wierd looks i held onto the bars with one hand and put my helmet with my other, i struggled to buckle it, when i saw someone in the distance, i put both hands on the bars and tried to stir out of their direction, but i only made it worse, the motorcycle was turned sidewards and heading for the two people. 

I opened my eyes, the place was fogged up with smoke, i saw blood on the floor but it wasn't mine, i sat up from the tree and looked around i limped up to find who i had hit. There he is i gotta see if this guys ok, i limped over to him in the distance, the girl that was with him was craddling him in her arms and he laid lifeless on the cold floor.

Abby POV.

"How are we going to find her?!?!" i asked still weeping.

He sighed. "Lets get out there." 

"And do what?" I asked confused.

"Find Kiloni, what else?"

He grabbed his coat and keys and pulled them on, I got up slowly.

"Jake, if the police can't find her...how are we meant to?" 

"Guess i'm going alone." He shrrugged, he walked out and closed the door. I hestitated but then picked up my coat, i opened the door and ran after him.

"Wait up Jake." 

He smiled widely and we walked down the hallway. 

We entered the street.

"Were do we start?"

He looked around.

"The hotel."

I nodded and we continued our journey. 

"So where did u last see her?" He asked not taking his eye off the crazy motorist about 5 blocks away, i was distracted as well.

"Man, these is some crazy drivers."

He nodded squinting his eyes at it, he stopped where he was standing, and a look of terror went on his face he looked at me and pushed me aside , hard. I landed on the cold pavement, rubbing my head, tears formed in my eyes as i saw Jacob being knocked hard by the motorcycle which sent him flying into the sky and knocked out by a tree, the motorcyclist was sent flying as well, but not as hard, fast and forceful as what happened to Jacob. I pounced up and ran over to Jacob.

"Jacob?!?!?" I screamed, as i craddled him in my arms.

"Jacob!!!!!" I called but there was still response.

"Jacob." I said once more.

Kiloni POV.

I limped over to hima and soon his face became clear, my throat tightend and my knots tightened in my stomach, i collasped down onto the wet floor drenched by blood, i wept into my arms unable to move.

Abby POV.

I saw Kiloni in the distance weeping in her arms, I wanted to jump up to hug her but then i realised, what she had just done.