House party ;) pt 1

Kilnoi pov.

The light from the afternoon sun shone through our bedroom window, I sat on my bed as i drew in my sketch book, secrectly before i became a background dancer of Jacob i wanted to become a artist, i'm pretty good at it as well, i was in the middle of finishing the outlines of my masterpiece when someone knocked on the door, I got up and opened it slowly because i was tired af, just to see the screw facer but instead of her screw facin' she plastered a fake smile on her face.

Maria;HEY bestie!!!!!!!

I looked up and down at her (not the way a boy looks at a girl but the way a girl looks at a slut) Without hestitaion i said.

Me:Get out of my face!

Maria:Y u so rude all i am doing is saying hi, and anyway i'm just here cause the boyz is setting up a party down stairs.

Me:Ok? and ur telling me because?

Just when she was about to answer Roc and Ray walked past.

Roc:Oh hey Kiloni... and Maria, wat y'all doing?

Maria put her nasty hand on my shoulder.

Maria:Just, talking to my new friend.

I removed her hand from my shoulder and looked at her with complete disgust.

Ray chuckled.

Ray:SO, u coming to the party Kiloni?

I was about to answer when Maria and her big mouth spoke.

Maria:Erm... can me and Kiloni talk for a second.

Ray and Roc looked at each other in confusion.

Me:don't you think u should be asking ME that question?

she sighed and looked at me.

Maria:Can we please talk?

Me:Oh hell naw!!!!!!!!

She pushed me into my room and tried to act all happy and jolly.

Maria:Oh Kiloni and her SILLY jokes.

Me:I wasn't joking.

She did some LOUD/FAKE laughed pushed me into my room and shut the door, when we was finally in  she was back to her screw facin'.

Maria:Look, who eva u r, i don't want you come up in here and ruining my friendship with the guys!!!! I see how close u r with them if you even think of crap talking about me to them i will break that little face of urs!!!! UNDERSTOOD?!?!?

she walked toward me pointing her finger at me, i smacked it away.

Me:Get ur crusty finger away from me, don't be thinking u can start anything with me because i will surly finish it!!!u r messin' wit the wrong gurl!!!!!!!!!

She stepped back and looked at me up and down.

Maria:U really wanna go there?

I stepped towards her.

Me:Yes, i would!!!!!!!

She gritted her teeth and pushed me on the floor and pinned me down.

Maria:DON'T MESS WITH ME CAUSE I WILL BREAK U!!!!!!

I tried to break free but she dug her nails into my skin.

Me:Get off me!!!!!

She dug her nails in deep, DANG this hurt.

Maria:AM I UNDERSTOOD!?!?!!?!?

Me:GET OFF ME!!!!!!!

She covered my mouth.