Looking for Maria!!!!

Kiloni pov.

I could see the light shining down on my skin as Abby aproached me, we were at the Teens Blue carpet event (Made up). The song Pretty girl by Mindless Behaviour was playing a distance away as Abby approached me, We was wearing this *in comments*

Abby: Haha This is great!!!! *She had to yell because it so loud*

Me:Yeah *I said quietly* 

She looked me up and down.

Abby:What the hells wrong with you?

I shook my head and tried to walk away,but Abby grabbed my arm.

Abby:Seriously Loni, we best friends you can tell me.

I took my hand away.

Me:I know i can, and i will, soon.

I smiled and she smiled back.

Abby: Ok *she let go* Oh yeah, and Jacob was looking for you.

Me: Oh great *i mumbled* 

I walked away and nerously looked for Prince, I saw him around the corner with MB they was taking a picture when they was done i gestured him towards me, he quickly rushed here.

Prince:Yeah?

Me:Seen Maria yet?

I shook his head and looked around slowly.

Prince:I been asking the others but they a'int seen her either!

Me:You didn't tell them did you.

I raised my voice a little.

Prince: Shush, no i didn't tell them, but...i think we should.

Me:No they got big mouths, and...i think its better if we just know.

Prince:*Sighs* Ok but i.....

Paparazzi:HEY CAN I HAVE A PIC WITH MB.

Prod:Yeah sure prince!

Prince:Ight see you Kiloni, text me when u see her, k?

I nodded and rushed away back to Abby.

Abby:Hey Kiloni, we about to head in.

I nodded and followed her inside where we took our seats as a varity of People performed i couldn't really concerntrate on who it was cause i was still in look for Maria, until someone tapped me omn da shoulder i looked back and saw Jacob we motioned me to follow him so i did, we walked out onto this balcony.

Kiloni:Yup?

Jacob:I..i...I got something to tell you....

I nodded concertrating on him until i saw someone familiar walk by...MARIA. My mouth dropped and i rushed to the door, and then stopped and turned towards Jacob still in shook.

Me:Umm...umm...Jake i gotta go.

Jacob: Wait *He walked towards me* I gotta....

Me:JAKE...I have to go...sorry.

Before he could speak i opened the door and ran towards Maria and pushed her violently into a empty girls room.

She got up from the floor rubbing her head.

Maria:What the hell is wrong with you?

Me:WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Maria :What you talking about? *She went to the mirror and looked at her self in the mirror and put makeup on to cover her bruises*

Me:You know what i'm talking about, u been carring a gun! *puts hands on hip*

She stopped for a second and closed her makeup kit and turned the tap on.

Maria:I have no idea what you're talking about.....

she closed the tap after washing her hands, and looked at me up and down.

Me:DON'T LIE!!!

Maria got in my face.

Maria:THE ONLY SLUT LYING HERE IS U. *She laughed to herself* You're this jealous; you would make up this stupid story, wow.

I looked at her up and down with disgust.

Me:You know i a'int jealous of you.

Maria:You know i a'int carrying no gun.

I shook my head.

Me:Why Maria, why? U wanna kill me or something, tryna steal my life.

Maria:Why would anyone wanna have such a life? What pleasure is there? NONE absolutly NOTHING!!!!! U A BYTCH AND ALWAYS WILL BE A BYT....

Before she could finnish i was on top of her punching her continously, she flipped me over and punched me in the stomach once, i pushed her off me violently and kicked her towards the wall she slumped onto the ground and i slapped her back and forth until she pushed me off of her and grabbed my hair, i grabbed her hair MAN I BEEN WAITING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA HER ALL MY LIFE...well since i meet her, anyway i slammed her head to the ground and kicked her in the stomach continuously until she finally let go of my hair and screamed in pain i kicked her continuously in the back and blood cam out of my nose, suddenly i felt someone grab me back.

Me:GET OFF OF ME, I A'INT DONE!!!!!!

I looked who it was it was Ray.

Me:WHAT THE HELL U DOING IN THE GIRL'S TOILET!!!!!

Prod:WHAT THE HELL R U DOING????

I turned around and saw Everyone there, Diggy, Jake, Abby, Roc, Sash Etc.

Jacob and Prod helped Maria up from the ground and lead her out of the bathroom.

As i watched them walk her out i was pulled out as well, i looked to see who it was it was Prince, he lead me to a room, it had a swimming pool in it.

When we got in i stood at the door as he stripped and got into his trucks he sat on the edge of the swimming pool, i was kinda confused at first but then got it, i stripped and got in my strappless bikini, the guys told us to wear swimming suits under cause they were planning to go swimming.

I sat down beside him and looked down into the clear water, as the feet were in it.

Prince:What happened?

I looked up at him he looked concerned.

Me:She wouldn't admit it....

Prince:What that she had the gun?

I nodded and looked back down at the water, i leaned foward and put my hands in the warm water.

Prince:I mean, why did u beat her up?

Me:I dunno, i kinda got angry when she called me a byt....

He jumped into the swimming pool and rested his hands on the side.

I jumped in after.

Prince:*Sighs*I wonder what she was planning to do with it.

I held onto the edge of the swimming pool as i leaned on it.

Prince:I hope she wasn't gonna hurt u.

I looked up at him, we store into each others eyes as the sound of the water crashing together filled the air. 

Prince:Kiloni......I love you.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!? 

I looked at him with shook as he leaned in to kiss me.........uh oh. 

Pretty short , but i'm gonna write more, soon so as usual vote, comment and follow MsBlue♥