Attack.........

Kilnoi pov.

?????:I noticed you were crying!

Me:*I wiped away  my tears* I'll be ok.

?????:You sure cause i was about to head over to Coldstone, if u wanted to come?

Me:*i laughed slightly*Its ok, i'll be ok.

He sat back.

?????:So, what got u upset.

Me:Its...just Maria, she drives me mad.

?????:Ugh, her! 

Me:Yup, princes girl.

????? instanly sat up.

?????:FOR REAL?!?!?!?

Me:Yeah, you're so late!!!

?????:I know i'm literally living in the 18th century.

I laughed a bit and concertrated on the swimming pool.

Me:Hey Diggy u wanna go swi......

Before i could finnish there was a huge bang, the floor was shattering and the walls collasping, Diggy grabbed onto me and we fled to the basement, i was suprised he knew the way, I could feel the bricks falling behind me all i could think about was if Jacob was ok, suddenly the room was completely dark, Water was dripping through the cracked ceiling, I looked around it was completely dark and wet i could hear the screams from the people upstairs, i looked over to Diggy; he was as worried as i was.

Diggy:U...ok?

Me:Yeah but, what just happened?

Diggy looked up and then around the room.

Diggy:I have no idea but i just hope its over!

I nodded in agreement.

After about 30 minutes me and Diggy remained down here, i was so confused, was it an earthquake, or....an attack?!?!!? I looked over to Diggy he was trying to get a phone signal to call the others but no matter how much he tried he couldn't find one.

Me:U find a signal yet?

Diggy:Nope *he sat down beside me and rubbed the wrinkles in his head* I hope their ok!!!!

Me:Me too. You think... we should go back up?

He looked around pretty worried.

Diggy:Yeah, lets go.

He grabbed my hand as we fled back up the stairs as we entered the main lobby, everything was deystroyed, the roof had fallen in, windows were smashed covering the floor with glass.

Diggy puts his hands on his head.

Diggy:Oh no oh no.

He ran around, searching for them.

Me:Diggy, don't go up the stairs!!!!!!!

But before he could listen to me he quickly ran up them onto the second floor.

I ran to the bottom of the stairs.

Me:DIGGY, get down.

Diggy ignored my demand and gasp.

Diggy:Kiloni get up here, their ok but i think their hurt.

I was about to walk up when a staff, pulled me back.

Staff: These stairs are too dangerous.

He looked up to where Diggy was.

Staff:Sir, we are trying to evacuate everyone so please i recomend u stay calm up there, until be get the fire brigade!!!