Confusion?

Kiloni pov.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket causing me to wake up, it was a text from Issac.

{Issac} Meet me at coldstones at 4pm!

{Kilonilee}What the hell?Do you know what time it is? *it was 5:30am*

{Issac}Yeah, whats the problem i always get up this time?

{Kilonilee}WELL, thats you i just went to bed like 2 hours ago!

{Issac}Lol, anyway just be there.

{Kilonilee}Not if you demand me to ;/ 

{Issac}Ok sorry.

{Kilonilee}.....

{Issac}So r u gonna be there?

{Kilonilee}Be where, NO ONE has asked me to go anywhere with them..... hint hint.

{Issac}Ur such a loser, anyway will you meet me at coldstones for 4pm.

{Kilonilee}U called me a loser...

{Issac}Ok sorry, u get really emtional don't u?

{Kilonilee}Shut up, i'll be there if it will end this convo.

{Issac}Ok see u.

{Kilonilee}Whateva.

I turned my phone off and went straight to the shower and got dressed into this {In comments} We had practice of course. 

I walked out of my room and instantly saw Abby she was wearing dis {In comments} .

Abby:Ready for practice?

Me:Yea....Wait is Maria gonna be there?

Abby:umm.....yeah.

Me:Dang....anyway lets go.

We walked outside into the bus, as we were entering the bus Maria rushed infront of me and sat next to Jacob, he noticed and looked at me with confusion i shook my head and me and Abby sat in the front row next to them. 

Everyone started to have their own convo's i noticed Maria was laughing extremly loudly.

Maria:HAHAHAH JACOB UR SO FUUUUUUUNNY!!!!

I nudged Abby and pointed her over to them, she started moving up close to him proper pressing her body up to him, like what the hell, she started.......wait wait wait holl up, why the hell am i getting jealous of her? anyway i decided to put my head phones in but i could still here the girl laughing, man and my music was on full volume, i prayed her laughing would stop. I soon noticed that we went right past the studio. 

Me:ummm....Stevo, where the hell r we going?

Stevo:We gotta finish the rest of the music video.

Me:I thought...we already did?

Stevo:U know this director, he's never happy with anything. There always has to be more.

I sighed and sat back. I really don't wanna be kissing Jacob AGAIN. I mean of course i do but...i don't, at the same time, u get me!?!?! Anyway when we arrived everything was set up in the nearby park it was a really sunny day i cupped my hand over my eyes to take a better view i noticed the director and went over to him.

Me:Hey Vic um so what do u have planned for the next scene?

Director:Well, there's a twist when u and Jacob kiss.....

Stevo:AYE VIC U GONNA TELL US THE PLANS?

Vic patted my shoulder.

Director:Sit down and i'll tell all of you.