5~ interaction ~

Both pandavas and the girl were hell confused seeing each other , she asked "kaun hai aap sab ? Mujhe yaha kyu laya gaya hai? Kaha hu mai? " she asked in 1 go having the same stoic expression on her face. Yudhishtir was the first to get out of his trance and said " devi aap kripiya shaat hojayiye , he paused but she still held the vase in her hand ,once again yudhishtir tried explaining "devi aap hame ghayal sthiti me mili thi , mere anujo ne aapka upchaar kiya hai " he said and now she seemed to relax a bit and held down the vase and asked him with the same stoic expression " lekin aap log kaun hai aur aapne aise ajeeb se kapde kyu pehne hai "her voice was ice cold , this time arjun replied " ham log hasthinapur se hai ,ye hai hamare jesht bhrata yudhishtir jo hasthinapur ke yuvraaj banne wale hai" he said avoiding yudhishtir, where as the three of them chuckled " ye hai bhrata bheem ye mere do anuj ,nakul aur sahdev aur mai arjun"

they all gave a small smile to her where as she still held her cold expressions and said " tum log pagal ho kya ,kya raj yuvraaj laga kar rake ho , aur pehle ye batao ki mai kaha hoon , aur mai yaha...she couldn't complete her sentence as she felt her head dizzy she was about to fall when arjun rushed to her , she just showed her palm and said "pehle ye batao mai kaha hoon aur tum log asliyat mai kun ho aur...she couldn't complete as now she wasn't able to keep up and fell on the bed completely , the rest of them just gave a look to eachother, arjun made her sleep properly and all five of them went out of the tent.

After few hours
They all were sitting doin chit-chat just then bheem seamed to be lost , the eldest pandav noticed it and signed all of them , nakul thought to make the tensed environment a bit lighter and said "bhrata bheem " he waited , no response "BhrAtTaaa bheeeeeeemm" he almost sang this line while bheem looked at him being pissed and said "aaj nahi nakul" now all of them noticed his voice laid with seriousness , arjun asked " kya hua bhrata , aap itne vichlit kyu hai " bheem sighed and explained them " ye ladki kaun hai aur kaha se hai ? Iska bhasha bhi kuch ajeeb sa prateet hota hai , khud itne ajeeb se kapde pehenke ham logon ko ajeeb bolti hai , hamne uska jaan bachaya aur unse ulta hampar shastr uta li , mai keh raha hoon ye ladki bohot ajeeb hai " he explained his internal turmoil to his brothers , now they too were in confusion that who was this girl ,after a good 5 minutes silence "bhrata, agar uski jagha par koi aur hota to vo bhi yahi karta , use to ye gyat bhi nahi ki ham log kaun hai , ye itne ashchary ki baat nahi hai ki vo behbeet ho gai hogi hame dek kar" the worlds most intelligent man explained his thoughts to them , they seamed to understand what he meant and disclosed the topic.

As soon as they got up they heard a beautiful and soothing flute music , arjun's eyes widned and smiled brightly ,he and his brothers went in the direction of the flute sound and found the most divine person on the earth.

He was sitting on the rock with his brother sleeping nearby , the pandavs ,who's minds were filled with confusions and chaos were now at peace listning to the soulful music .

He had a divine smile on his face ,his eyes were closed , and was well aware of his surroundings

He had a divine smile on his face ,his eyes were closed , and was well aware of his surroundings. He had worn a simple yellow angvastr and a matching dhoti , he dint have much ornaments he just had his crown adorned by a peacock feather.