10~friendships and feelings~

Soon the pandavas woke up and took a bath in the river and were returning back to the tent. Yudhishtir's mide was completely occupied with HER thoughts, he did everything to distract himself but he felt like nothing was working. He seemed to be lost and other three saw this and may be they too were on the same boat on which Yudhishtir was sailing. For the first time the ever so calm dharm raj's mind was ot at peace. They reached near their tents and went to panchali's tent. They went inside but they found noone , they guessed it that she might have gone with bheem in search of food. All four gave a small smile to eachother and returned back to the tent.

Soon panchali and bheem arrived with a bunch of fruits and made arrangements outside the tent for their morning breakfast.

All six sat in a circle and waited. There was an awkward silence and bheem thought to break the ice and said " app sabko pata hai , panchali ne mujse mitrata ki hai . Ve aap sab se bhi dosti karna chahti hai ,vo kal raat mujhse keh rahi thi" .he said enthusiastically avoiding panchali. When the other four heard this they felt like their heart stopped beating for a moment. It was not like they never made friends before but HER being friends with them was something very special .On the other hand panchali's expressions changed from confusion to death glares to bheem. When she looked at other four of them , they were eager to be friends with her, they were looking at her with a hopeful eyes . Panchali didn't want to hurt them hence she just gave a small smile ,which did not reach her eyes and forwarded her hand toward yudhishtir first. He just looked at her and then her hands , he slowly caught her hands and he felt sparks running all over his body , on the other side she once again felt the same emotions when she held bheem's hand . She brushed off those thoughts , slowly leaving yudhishtir's hand .

She then forwarded her hands to arjun , and the same feeling washed over her and well as him. She did the same thing to the twins , they too felt the same emotions as the other 4 felt. A strange thought crossed her mind , she felt she was attracted not to one but to five men that too who were 5000 years older than her. She wanted to distract herself from all the weird emotions and thoughts. She decided to go for a walk or probably for a workout session to distract herself, as she always did when she was in 2024.

Her chain of thoughts were disturbed when she heard the divine voice . She saw him sitting next to her and saying "kaisi ho sakhi , asha hai ki mere anujo ne tumhari achhe se upchaar kiya hoga "he said with a smirk. She was now somewhere getting to know what his earlier words and smirks ment , she huffed thinking after all what could be hidden from the narayan.
"Vasudev , aayiye hamare saath bhojan kijiye "the eldest said ."aree jesht abhi maine pure do mathke makhan khake aaya hoon ,mera pet bhara hua hai"he said burping , the others just laughed at his silliness. Panchali rolled her eyes and asked him "tum bhagwaan hona , to mere kapde , bandook , mobile sabkuch yaha la sakte ho kya " she said . "Mai aisa kuch nahi karne wala samjhee , he said turning his face away trying to hold his smile where as panchali was giving him glares. The pandavs seemed to enjoy the cute nok-jhok of sakha sakhi. Panchali huffed and stood up and moved towards her tent grumbling "pata nahi kaunsa bhagwan hai, mujhe to hamesha satata rehta hai , huhh" . As soon as she entered the tent she saw her clothes , her gun , her phone and all the things she desired on her bed. She gave a small smile and changed her clothes into a black tracksuit , tying her hair into a high pony , grabbed her airpods and went out , thinking she should thank his sakha for bringing her things here.
As soon as she stepped out of her tent she saw five faces gaping at her with an open mouth and shocked expression.

Her outfit 👇

She saw them and just rolled her eyes and went towards kanha "thanku so much yaha meri cheeze laane ke liye" she said with a tight lipped smile and went for her workout

The pandavs were still gaping at her untill kanha came and snapped out of their dreamland , they saw him and got embarrassed. He was smiling mischievously at them and asked "aisa prateet hota hai ki aap sabko meri sakhi kuch zyada hi pasand aane lagi hai pandu putron ko , kyu " he asked. Now their consciousness reminded them what narayan was talking about and felt uneasy thinking all five were liking the same girl. Now the lord of universe turned out serious and said "apne hriday ki baat ko unsuna mat karo , jo baat aapke mastishk ko nahi pata hota hai , vo baat hriday pehle se hi jaanta hai " he said and smile and was about to leave when nakul couldn't help but ask "kya ham sabke bhavnao galat hai vasudev" making the environment more awkward.
"Nahi , agar aap sabke bhavna sach hai to kuch bhi galat nahi hai "shri krishn said backfacing them .
This time arjun asked "madhav , aap to sab kuch jaan jate ho , to ye bata dijiye ki kya hamara panchali ke prati bhavnao , samband ya kisi bhi kaarya galat hai ".
"Maine pehle bhi kaha hai paarth , kisi ki bhi bhavnao galat nahi hai ,tab tak jab tak aapki bhavnao sach hai " once again krishna said smiling at them and went towards dwarka. The pandavs were satisfied to an extent thinking that it is not wrong to have feelings for the GIRL. But still their heart and mind was filled with questions that how will panchali react to their feelings, what if she likes any one of them how will they react. Their mind was filled with chaos and they were not able to think straight, they gave a look at eachother and went to their respective tents.

On the other side...
Panchali was practicing her defense moves ,sweat was dripping from her forehead, but her mind was completely occupied by their thoughts . She couldn't think anything else except them . She was now feeling frustrated , first she ended up in a different timeline , now she was attracted to not one but five men . Where she hated the mens in kaliyug , here she is very comfortable with each one ,sharing her internal turmoil and emotions . She was feeling disgusted on herself, by the thoughts which were running in her mind. Her moves became more aggressive than before. After four hours her body was completely exhausted and she sat down.She slowly took in shallow breaths and relaxed herself , "ab mere saare sawalon ka jawab ek hi insaan de sakta hai"she said to herself and wasted no time and got up and started moving towards her tent.

When she reached she was greeted by silence, she went to sahdev's tent which was near her to enquir about kanha and entered .She saw him meditating and didn't wanted to disturb . When she was about to move out she halted on her tracks when she heard him saying "kya baat hai panchali "aapko kuch chahiye kya " he asked with his eyes closed , she turned to him and said "tumne pehchana kaise " being confused, but he only smiled . She thought of to ask about krishna before she loses her patience. "Tumhe pata hai , govind kaha hai " she asked controlling her frustration.

Now he opened his eye and once again his breath got hitched and his heart skipped few beats . She was looking tired, breathing heavily due to heavy workouts. She was covered in sweat, the side of her hair was sticking to her face due to all the sweating . She was waiting for his answer, but got irritated when she saw him staring at her. "Mai yaha do second aur rahi to isspe chilla dungi " she thought in her mind and decided to go and ask others , she turned to leave but once agin stopped her tracks when she heard him saying "rukiye , vasudev dwarka chale gay , unko kuch karya hetu jata pada "he said . Now she turned towards him , he stood up walking towards her, she just stared at him . When he reached near her he slowly lifted his hands and pushed the stand of hair behind her ears making her heart stop beating. He was gazing at her ,but she felt like he was staring into her soul. His hands were still behind her ears and asked "aap bohot khubsurat dikh rahi hai" he said in a deep voice.Both were staring into eachother's eyes but soon realized what they were doing and drifted apart.
She hurriedly left his tent and entered her tent and sat on the ground with her racing heart...

~~~
Hey guys...here goes another chapter.
I hope you all like this chapter.
Do VOTE and COMMENT.
Take care