22~cunningness~

Hey all, extremely sorry for such a late update. Please do vote and comment down your thoughts and ideas regarding the story. There are so many people who view the story but none of you comment down your opinions. Please try to write down your thoughts so that I can correct my mistakes.
___________________________

She slowly woke up and saw sahdev beside her. She made him lay down comfortably . After covering him with a duvet , she went to take bath.

soon she came out of her bathing area as it was her pehli rasoi and she deffinetly didn't wanted to be late. She wore a simple yet beautiful gown and went out of her room , not before glancing at them .

She came to the kitchen and started preparing few items for breakfast. After almost five hours the work was done as she sighed in relief. Although the servents were there to help her , it was not easy to prepare soo many items, especially when there are hundreds of brothers in the palace. By the time she completed her tasks ,she was sweating like hell.She came back to her chamber and saw them all awake and getting ready.

"Good morning panchali" bheem wished her noticing her presence,to which she replied with a bright smile.

"Where had you been till now" asked arjun comming in front of her ,fixing his neck piece.

"You will get to know soon" she said with a smile and moved infront of him and fixing his neck piece. He just stood there adoring his lady love with a smile.

"Is there something special" bheem asked coming in between arjun and panchali with his necklace in his hands. He was looking at her with not so innocent look while phalgun frowned. She chuckled at them and shook her head while taking the necklace in her hands and fixing it around his neck.

"You five are married now, get that in your head, still doing such childish things" she said chuckling at them. Once she was done fixing his neck piece she moved towards sahdev. She went and stood infront of him while fixing his angvastr. He gave her a soft smile and gently kissed her palms. She was about to go towards nakul but halted seeing him all set and was looking at himself in the mirror , she rolled her eyes and went towards yudhishtir.

"Thank god that he took birth as a male not as a female. Or else he would have sat all day looking at himself in the mirror without getting tired and admiring his own beauty" she said a bit loud so that all could hear ,while she was busy fixing his crown and taunting nakul , they all snickered a bit but soon stopped by here glares.

"Lets go, everyone will be waiting for us, we have to do the arti today" she said in a hurry and turned to go out when nakul came infront of her with a smirk.

"Why so hurry my love, you din't fix my hair still" he said while slowly walking towards her. She just stared at him and said "your hair is set already. And please move aside , after the arti we have to attend the raaj sabha" she said ,to which all five shared a confused look.

"Raaj sabha. We din't get any information regarding the sabha" sahdev asked being confused.
"I too got this information in the morning" she informed him.

All five shared a confused glances. Seriousness marred their faces as they weren't getting any good vibes for todays sabha. Yesterday was their marriage and today there was a sabha held ,which they found it very sceptical.

"As soon as we come from the sabha you all can look at each others faces for whole day , but for now please lets go ,we are already late" Panchali said being irritated and moved in front. Here they just chuckled seeing at her, they found it extremely cute when ever she was annoyed by them , they quickly went behind her not wanting to get more chided by her.

The six of them arrived near the temple. Panchali stood between yudhishtir and bheem . Soon the aarti begun and the bhajan started. Kunti had tears of happiness ,she looked at her sons who had a different glow of happiness marred on their faces ,the reason was panchali. She thanked the lord everyday for panchali's presence in her sons life.