9~bheem and panchali ~

Panchali woke up around midnight, as she was resting whole day and now sleep was far away.
She decided to go out and get some fresh air and moved out of her tent . Before going towards the river bank , she peeked into their tent and her heart warmed seeing the sight in front , all five of them hugging eachother and sleeping peacefully , her eyes teard up remembering her certain incident in past . She quietly moved out of their tent ,not wanted to wake them up from their peacefull sleep and moved towards the river bank.
She sat over there dipping her legs in water ,remembering her first interaction with her step -brothe and sister.

Flash back..
Panchali entered into her new house , she was just around 5-6 years old. As soon as she entered the house she started staring at the interior of the house with an open mouth. All the servents awe at the cute little angle, who was looking at every thing in the house keenly.
"Betu, ye hai aapka naya ghar , aap aajse iss ghar mai rahengi , theek hai " amitab chauhaan said. Her eyes were shining with happiness and she ran and hugged her dad.
After few days she was happily walking around the house, taking to the servents. The servents loved this cute little angel to the core , even though small in age she was very caring and sweet towards all of them.One day shreya and Aarav came , step -sister and brother of panchali, came to her.
Innocent panchali just hugged them "didi , bhaiyya mai hu aapki nayi behen " she said very innocently but the very next moment she was pushed to the ground. Aarav being the eldest said "tu koi behen nahi ho samjhi , meri behen sirf shreya hai . Pata nahi papa ne iss kachre ko kyu ghar mai utha laye " he said spitting his anger and frustration.
"Haan bhaiyya, pata nahi isse ghar mai kyu laye hai papa ne , sabki naak me dum kar rakha hai iss pagal ladki ne. Ye itna daraavna dikhti hai , issiliye iske maa baap ne isse chod ke chale gay "shreya said with a smirk. Both the brother and sister duo started talking ill about her and were hitting her occasionally. Panchali was a crying mess , her hand was paining as she hit her hand to the edge of the table. Soon shreya and aarav left and she sat there sobbing and fell unconscious. When she opened her eyes she was on her bed , her adopted father looking at her with concern, she felt a sense of happiness inside her heart as she knew her father was there with her and she knew he will always be there for her.

FLASHBACK ENDS
She sat there remembering her memories when a lone tear slipped out of her eyes. She was once again staring at the moon when she noticed someone sitting beside her. Before she could screem the man placed his hands on the mouth.

FLASHBACK...
As panchali moved out of her tent and was moving out ,yudhishtir woke up due to the noise ,as a kshtriya he was always trained not to go into a deep sleep he knew very well his brothers were awake too, he saw bheem next to him and signaled him to check on her , he nodded and went out.

Present...
Panchali composed her self and removed his hands from her mouth and said " app yaha kya kar rahe hai " she asked being confused, as few minutes back they were in such a deep sleep . " maine dekha aap akeli iss jungle mai tehel rahi thi , to aap ki suraksha ke hetu mai yaha aaya hu , lekin aap roo kyu rahi hai " he asked , his voice laced with concern . She just look into his eyes ,feeling unfamiliar emotions in her heart.

Bheem and panchali sat there silently without any conversation. Once again panchali felt like to tell the things which were going within her , she looked at him and he too looked at her ."dekhiye mai janta hoon ki aapko abhi ye gyaat nahi hai ki ham purn roop se kaun hai , lekin aap ham sab pe vishwas kar sakti hai ,aap agar kuch kehna chahti hai to keh sakti hai bina kisi sankoch ke "he said to her. His words comforted her and she releases her breath and stated talking about her past ,once she was done she looked at him , his face showen with admiration and respect for her .

"Kya hua "she asked . Bheem replied "aap vastav mai bohot hi himmat vali hai , varna iss sadi ke stree agar iss sab se guzarte hai to praan tyag dete hai " he chuckled saying the last line and she simply gave a light smile.

"Vaise ek baat puchu "he asked and she just nodded he continued "aap kaliyug vapas jaa sakte hai kya " he asked her. He didn't know why his heart and ears wanted to hear her saying no , he wanted her to stay with him for the rest of his life, but he didn't know why. "Mai nahi jaa sakti " she said. He gave a bright smile to her, and to his surprise she to smiled at him .

Since the day she came , this was the very first time he saw her smiling. Her smile made his heart flutter, a new wave of emotions washed over him . "Aapki hasi bohot khubsurat hai " he said in a deep voice , her heart suddenly skipped few beats but soon composed her self . She stopped smiling and looked at the moon "mai hasna to kabki bhul chuki hoon , ye hasi to tab aati hai jab mai kisi ke saath bini kisi sankoch ke , har baat keh sakti hoon " after a pause she looked at him and said " lekin mai to aap sabko theek se janti bhi nahi " . This time bheem averted his gaze from her and saw the moon and said " to mai aajse aapke mitr hone ke naate ye wada karta hoon ki abse aapko hasane ki Zimmedari meri " he said as if declaring a war , she to gave a light chuckle seeing him . Both smiled and once again sat in silence and bheem asked mischievously "vaise aapka mitr to ban sakta hoon na " give a cheeky smile , she said jokingly " jab aapne mujhe apka mitr maan hi liya hai to mai kaise na keh sakti hoon " she smile. She forwarded her hands and he gladly accepted and forwarded his hands. As soon as they held each other's hand ,once again they felt that whirlpool of foreign emotions in their heart and stared into eachother eyes. They sat there in complete silence this time ,enjoying eachother's company.

Panchali never become this comfortable with anyone, especially with a male except rahul .And here she was expressing all her internal turmoil, her past , everything to a stranger, just because her heart said her to trust the person infront. She was really shocked by the fact that this person , woke up in the middle of the night just for her safety, her heart warmed thinking of that. She was thinking of all these things while staring at him . "Aise kisi vyakti ko ghoorna ,apko shobha nahi deta " he said in his deep voice ,a bit formally with a smirk. She just rolled her eyes and said "mai apne dost ko ghoor rahi hoon , aap ko kya raajkumaar". And both of them laughed at their silliness

Soon the night passed with small chit-chat conversations . She felt a sense of peace and security beeing with him. Even though she was a trained person this was something new.

The sun was about to raise from its horizon when bheem said

"Kuch hi kshan mai subha ho jayegi , aap araam karna chahti hai " he asked while walking through the jungle and she replied " abhi kaha neend ayegi "after a pause "kuch kaam hai kya "she asked him . "Haan, chaliye sabke liye bhojan ka praband karke aate hai "he said giving a 440 volts ki smile and she chuckled seeing his reaction about the mention of food , she agreed and both went in search of food.

~~~
Heyy all..heart goes another chapter.
I hope you all liked this chapter.

          ~DO VOTE AND COMMENT ~
Take care