1~Miss chauhaan~

Some where in Paris at Stade France stadium....

The Crowd went wild cheering for their favorite participants from various parts of the world....

It was a 100 meter race...out of various participants there stood a girl in her mid-twenty's..her eyes were showen with confidence, determination,passion and aim..an aim not only to win the GOLD MEDAL but to set a new world record.

At the VIP area sat 2 of her friends..who seemed to know the result before hand, they were sitting calmly and sipping cold dring , casually taking anout the weather of paris..as soon as they heard the gun shot they immediately closed their ears , no not because of the gun sound but bcause of the crowd growing more wilder and cheering more...

Rahul and smriti both exchanged their looks having a knowing smile on their faces ..no sooner they heard the announcement "And the winner is panchali chauhaan , who not only won the race but have set a new world record of 8.8 second by completing the race" ..

At the center of the stadium there stood panchali chauhaan , with her head held high and having a small smile of satisfaction...however not every day a person walks in setting a new world record and yes , she did it...

After few hours panchali entered into her room only to find her 2 senseless best friend taking about a senseless topic..
Smriti had an irritating look on her face when rahul still continued asking her questions which made no sense , he asked her " if you sweat in a sweater , does that makes you a sweater"..smriti had a wtfff look on her face while panchali just rolled her eyes
Smriti noticed her presence and said *look panchi this idiot is getting on my nerves " panchali was about to tell something by the time rahul interprete and said "oii i am asking you such a thoughtful question and you!! , just say u dont know the answer dasvii faill" he said while smirking where again panchali was interuped by smriti and said " huh dasvi fail hoga tu , bandar kahika "she said and therw the nearby cushion and now there was a world war going on in the room..panchali just rolled her eyes as she was helll tired and walked into the washroom to get freshed up...

As she came out of her washroom she saw both of her bff's sleeping...she just huffed shaking her head and then went to the balcony , she stood there for few minutes enjoying the cozy weather of paris with a small smile that lingering on her lips.

she just huffed shaking her head and then went to the balcony , she stood there for few minutes enjoying the cozy weather of paris with a small smile that lingering on her lips

She saw the moon as if it was trying to talk to her and she was desperately trying to decode it...she always had a strange connection with the MOON since childhood...her thoughts were disturbed by a phone call..she frowned seeing the caller's id , she huffed and recived

"Congratulations for ur new win miss chauhaan " the person from the other side spoke..she gave a tight lipped smile and answered " thank you sir...kahiye ab kaunsa mission hai" the person on the other side seemed to be surprised and asked " areey wah , tumhe kaise pata chala koi mission hai"..listening to this panchali said " sir , panch saal se kaam kar rahi hoon , etna to jaan chuki hoon ki aap bina koi kan ke call nahi karte , so batadijiye kaunsa kaam hai...the person sighed and started explaining ..

"There is a gang named black eagle. The intelligence is doubting that this gang is into some kind of terrorist activity..from past 2 year we are trying to catch them red handed but they escape each and every time , so now i'm handing over this mission to you , find out where is this gang...1 information from intelligence is that this gang is found mostly towards north east of india"

Panchali Listn to whatever the man said very attentively and answered "panchali chauhaan on reporting sir "

Yes , the world famous Panchali chauhaan know as an athlete was an secret under cover agent , who could die for her country.

~~~
Hayy all , I hope u liked the first chapter..2nd chapter is on the way guys...
            ~DO VOTE AND COMMENT ~

Take care