8~times with them~

Present..
Soon mata prishati completed her story . Panchali sat there without any expression and asked " lekin mujhe abbhi ye baat samaj nahi aarahi hai ki mujhe kaliyug kyu bheja gaya ". This time lord krishna came and sat beside her and said "uska uttar tumhe jald hi mil jayega sakhi " .
"Mai abhi jaakar maharaj ko ye sandesh dekar aati hoon , kitni sari tayyari karni hai , meri beti kitne saloon baad aai hai , uske liye ek samharov hoga " she kept on saying all the things while panchali' heart filled with love , it was not like her adopted parents didn't love her they did , but this was something new for her , which cannot be expressed in words.
"Mata prishati , abhi nahi , panchali abhi purn roop se swast nahi hui hai , isse kuch din aur yahi rahne dete hai , mere anuj nakul aur sahdev ise purn roop se swast kardenge " he said avoiding panchali and gave a smile to mata prishati. Maharani agreed reluctantly as she knew , that krishna wouldn't say anything without any meaning and returned back feeling immense joy and happiness.

Both kanha and panchali returned near the tent . Seeing the sight infront both exchanged their glances and went towards pandavas. Their faces were red. They were not avoiding krishnaa but they were trying to avoid the girl beside him.

"Aap sabko kya hua , aap sabka chehra itnaa laal kyu hai , sabhi jo jwar lag gaya kya , ek sath " he asked with a mischievous smile , pandavas on the othere hand were trying to find out a reason to avoid his question. Krishna asked arjun " parth , kya hua , tum to batao" he said giving a sly smile .
"Madhav , voo...jesh...jesht batayenge , bataiye jesht " he said to yudhishtir. "Vasudev vo..ye..."yudhishtir started fumbling where as krishna knew everything and was enjoying their flustered faces .
Soon nakul blurted the first thing which came into his head " vo ham sab ek khargosh ko pakad rahe the, pata nahi kyu bhaag raha tha, isliye thak gaye. Haan isiliye " he gave a smile of satisfaction where as his brothers looked at him like bro animals love you , you can talk to them , they will come running towards you.And you are saying they were running away from you . As kanha was about to say something panchali interupedand said" hi , mai hu panchali ".

The pandavs once again started staring at her but soon composed themselves. Yudhishtir came forward and was about to introduce himself but was interuped "aap hai inke jesht bratha Yudhishtir, jo hasthinapur ke raja banne wale hai " she said with an expressionless face , just then Yudhishtir realized the morning incident and gave a smile.

"Nakul aur sahdev , meri sakhi abhi ghayal hai , iska ache se upchaar karo " he said more like a teasing way ,once again all their faces were red with embarrassment, he continued "mai abb chalta hoon , varna rukmini krodhit ho jayegi , sakhi tum apna dhyan rakhna "he placed his hands on her head and left.

After he left there was complete silence. The pandavs were avoiding looking at her and were staring at everything as if looking at them for the first time where as panchali stood there looking at them with a bored expression.

To erase the awkwardness nakul said "panchali , andar chaliye aapki pattiyan badal ne ka samay hogaya hai " he said with a smile .she just nodded her head and went inside . All the them went behind her . As soon as she sat on the bed she saw all the 5 in side her tent , she din't go to question them but kept quite.
After a while nakul and sahdev sat either side and started removing her bandages of her hand , she kept her eyes closed and hissed a bit as the paste which they were applying caused burning sensation, but she soon felt relieved as they blew air to give her soothing effects. Soon they were done and moved away from her , not wanted to make her feel uncomfortable.

All of a sudden nakul asked " app kaun ho , aur kaha se ho " .panchali still kept her eyes closed .They thought may be she was sleeping and started to move out but soon stopped and turned back with a shocked expression as she said " mai kaliyug se hoon " and opened her eyes.
She din't know why ,sharing her life's biggest secret to these 5 strangers felt right to her , may be because she trusted krishna. She brushed off her thoughts and woke up from bed as soon as she got up she heardone of tgem saying" aapko aaraam karna uchit hoga , ham iss vishay mai kal subha vaartalap karenge " stated bheem and others nodded agreeing with him . But panchali gave a cold look to them and moved out of the tent saying " subha se araam hi kar rahi hoon , ab neend nahi aarahi hai ".

Soon all of them sat under the moon , near the river bank ,her back facing them and started . They just listened to her attentively, once she completed she turned towards them , they all had a small smile on their lips , she walked towards them and asked " tum sab pagal ho kya , jab dekho tab haste rehte ho " rolling her eyes . They stopped smiling "aagar aap sach mai kaliyug se hai ,to mujhe ye janna hai ki waha ke log kaise hai, uss sadhi ke sabse gunvaan vyakti kaun hoga , mujhe sab kuch janna hai , kya aap mijhe bata sakti hai " sahdev asked very innocently which melted her heart and said " sure" , they frowned listening to the new word . "Kya kaha aapne " asked arjun , she sighed and said "avashy , kal se mai tumhe sab kuch bataungi theek hai " with a tight lipped smile . They all smiled at her and left her back to the tent and went to their respective tents.

Arjun's POV
"Yeh ladki " he gave a pause "yeh ladki kaun hai, tatpary ye hai ki mai iss ladki ke bare mai jaanta hoon lekin aisa prateet hota hai ki mai isse pehle bhi mil chuka hoon . Baki streeyon ki tarha iss ladki se baat karne me mujhe koi sankoch nahi hua , balki bohot khulke baat kar saka. Uss din jab iss ladki ko aise ghyal sthiti mai dekha to mano meri hriday ki dhadkan band ho gai , ye kya ho raha hai , mai kyu usske bare mai itna vichaar kar raha hoon , aagghh " he was now feeling frustrated of all the roller-coaster of emotions inside him.
POV ENDS

He decides to go to his jesht as yudhishtir is the one person he always finds his heart at peace. Soon he marched out of his tent and moved towards yudhishtir's tent , but befor going towards his tent , he took a quick glance at panchali's tent and moved towards his jesht's tent.
Yudhishtir smiled knowingly as he heard the footsteps of his anuj and extended his left arm , no sooner arjun entered his tent , he just bounced upon him and slept hugging him . Soon all the pandav's entered his tent as they all were going through the same roller-coaster of emotions as arjun was.
They all slept beside yudhishtir. As they always found their racing heart at peace. Yudhishtir creased each one's hair and patted. Soon sleep took over them and they went into deep slumber.

~~~
Heyy all ..here goes another chapter.
I hope you all liked this chapter .

~DO VOTE AND COMMENT ~
Take care