12~her first day in hasthinapur ~

Panchali was sleeping and the rest of them were sleeping towards her right, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.
As she was a morning person, she woke up early . She saw the other side tgey were still sleeping. She slowly woke up and changed into her gym clothes and decided to go for her morning workouts.
She came and saw them sleeping like kids , legs tangled and hugging eachother. She gave a small smile to them. "Indeed, their bond is very pure" she thought. And went for her workout session.

After few hours , she was done and she was returning back when she noticed, one of them were missing. She turned and saw him doing surya namaskar. Once he was done he just stood their praying. He felt someone's presence behind him and smiled and said "kuch chahiye aapko ,panchali " he said.

Panchali once again got confused and asked "ek baat batao yudhishtir, aap log jaan kaise jate ho ki mai hu . Koi aur bhi toh ho sakta hai " she said .
"Ye baat bhi aap jald hi jaan jayegi , raajkumaari " he gave his signature smile and said.
Both of them stood there watching the sunrise.

"Yudhishtir " she called him out , still her eyes in the front. He turned towards her , she continued and said "aap mujhe talwaar baazi sikha sakte hai kya " she asked him . Here yudhishtir was amazed by her , not now but since the day she came. Where maidens of that time were hesitated to talk to any men , the thought that they were not self sufficient , the thought of women that they were only fit for kitchen apart from all those maidens the girl infront him was completely different from everyone of that time. And now she was boldly asking him to teach her sword fight . He really admired her and had a great respect for her . "Avashy , kyu nahi " he said. She smiled at him and both went to get swords from the tent.

Soon they started their practice, yudhishtir was trying his best to not to go hard on her as she was just learning. He was just using his minimum strength. Here panchali was now feeling irritated and asked "agar aisi hi sikhani hai to tum rehne do . Aree pure takat se ladoo ,mai bhi try karungi " she explained. Yudhishtir just smiled seeing her confidence and nodded.

Soon there was a tough fight going between panchali and yudhishtir. The other pandavs woke up due to the clashing sounds of swords , their eyes widned seeing her fight so skillfully and fiercely. Here yudhishtir was also giving his maximum power . Soon panchali defeated him , his sword was lying beside him and he was on the ground , she stood there with her sword near his neck with a smirk on her face. Panchali removed her sword and forwarded her hands to him , to help him to get up.

"Aap toh bohot ache tarhe se vakhip hai talwaar chalane mai " he said with a smile she too returned back the smile. As the both reached near them , bheem said " aree panchali aap to bohot ache se talwaar bazi jante hai " the rest nodded. Nakul was beyond shocked and surprised , he never saw a women ,well versed it any of the weapons and she stood their , defeating one of the greatest warriors.

"Aaj ham sab hasthinapur ke our peasthan karenge " he said and the rest nodded . Panchali stood there being confused , weather she should go with them , or she should go to her kingdom or should she just stay there . Sahdev noticed her and said "aap hamare saath chal sakti hai panchali , vaha sabhi log aapko dek ke atyan prasann honge " he said with a smile and the rest nodded but still stared for the girl infront. The place which they called home was only filled with wickedness and vengeance.
Now that she was left with no option, she decided to go with them.

The next day....
They all reached hasthinapur. As soon as they reached near the door they were warmly welcomed by the people with beautiful smiles on their faces infront of them. But alas! they knew very well that the smiles infront had , poison, vengeance, wickedness , hatred and what not. Soon maharaj dhritarashtr asked the reason for their late arrival, yudhishtir began explaining their situation.