3~her past~

In 2024
India

Panchali , rahul and smriti had been working from past 2 and half months for the mission, which were given to them...
Yes not only panchi but also rahul and smriti were the best ever undercover agent.

The clock showed past midnight around 2:30AM , three of them were working really hard to catch the culprit just then rahul came with his laptop and said..

R: I feel there next target is delhi..
Both smriti and panchali exchanged their looks and asked him , how could he be so sure regarding this..

R:i can say this with soo much assurance because this gang targets only the capital city's of our country and moreover I can suspect delhi because according to the intelligence their movement befor 2 and half months was towards north east of india , but now their movement have been noticed by them towards the west..and moreover delhi is quite popular and a bit too crowded so it will be much easier for them to creat the chaos.

Both panchali and smriti nodded listning to rahul.
P:so lets go delhi..she said with a smile on her face.
Smriti and rahul just gave her a boring sa look and said
S: trip pe nahi ja rahe hai, mission pe ja rahe hai or tu pehle ye bata etni exited kyu hai..
R:smriti tu to aise bol rahi hai jaise ye iska pehla mission hai jo ye itni exited hai..areey ye pagal to har ek mission mai exited hoti hai ..he said and smacked smriti's head
And once again there was a world war in the room where once again panchali rolled her eyes...

Afrer few hours panchali went to her dad just to have a talk with him , she does this everytime whenever she is about to go for a mission.

She went to her dad's room where he was working on the laptop on the bed..she just went and slept laying her head in his lap , he just looked at her and smiled creasing her hair..

"Kya hua princess " asked her father , in return she just answered "papa ek trip pe jaa rahi hoon friends ke saath, do teen hafta lagega " her dad just nodded and said " theek hai betu , tu dhyan rak apni ,kuch pareshani hoga na to call kar, mai sambhal lunga " he said with a stoic expression where she just sighed understanding that her dad didn't want her to go , but her duty was more important than anything so she had to go ,one last time she hugged her dad and exited his room.

She then entered her room ,she was feeling very restless which is very unusual. She never felt soo restless before any mission ,but this was like litrally her heart was screaming not to go on this mission but her mind thoughts just overpowered her heart thoughts...

She went to balcony to get some solence..

She found her racing heart at peace as soon as she saw the moon , when she had noone in childhood she always considered moon as her best friend and always used to tell to moon all her thoughts , sorrows, pain ,joyous events everything

"Why do I feel soo much peace standing infront of moon . I feel like this moon wants to tell me thousands of things which are unknown to me but I'm not able to understand what it is." She said to herself and sighed.

She went inside , got curled up in bed and went to deep slumber..

Next morning she wished her parents goodbye and reached at airport where she again found 2 of her friends arguing..
Even though senseless but they were her best friends, they were there beside her in all ups and downs , she can never afford to lose these to idiotic creatures on earth..her thoughts were interuped by an asomeone or they have boarded the wrong flight.

She went to rahul and panchi were both were busy working on laptop...she approached them and said that "guys!!!" she waited, but got nonnouncement, just then all three realized that they actually missed the flight , all three gave a serious look to each other and then bursted into laughter..reason (unknown)..

All three waited for the next flight to arrive , it was almost evening they were hell tired from waiting , after what say like eternity they got their flight .As soon as they entered into the flight it felt empty , they looked at eachother and thought may be they are the first one to enter the flight. They sat on their respective seats and waited for a while. Soon the flight started and all three got alert , but stayed quite . After a while they were served with few refreshments.
After few hours smriti opened her compass box which she usually carried every where. She saw her eyes slightly widened and now she was very sure that either they were getting abducted by someone or they have boarded the wrong flight.

She went to rahul and panchi were both were busy working on laptop...she approached them and said that "guys!!!" she waited, but got no response.."GUYS!!! this time a bit loud the othere two stared at her and asked ...
R: kya hua be pagli..he said with an irritated expression , smriti was now pissed off ,panchali felt something was not ok and asked "smriti , is everything fine"

Smriti replyed "no panchi , we are heading towards the arabian sea " as soon as she completed the statement both of them grew alert and decided to check the cockpit , as soon as they woke up their seat they were surrounded by bunch of people , moreover there body was not in their control , probably something was mixed in the refreshment given to them.

Now they were sure that these people were abducted by them , not having an option they just followed what all they said ...

They turned around to sit , just the the flight jerked a bit , taking the opportunity they launched themselves on these black masked people, soon everything was in there control. Suddenly panchali wispered "black eagle " rahul and smriti's eyes widned seeing the tattoo on each on of their hand

One of the gang men stated laughed hysterically and said " you fools thought u have captured us? No darling it is us who have captured you

One of the gang men stated laughed hysterically and said " you fools thought u have captured us? No darling it is us who have captured you." he said this and again started laughing like a manic...
Three of them were at peace atleast they found the gang, but they were scared. Scared not for their life but for eachother's life. But they dint let that effect them , they were on this mission and they cannot let themselves become an emotional fool, especially when they have one of the most dangerous gang infront.

Soon the flight landed in an unknown island, the head of the group said " there is no way out for u all feom here , it is better to listen what all we say " he just stated with a sadistic smile , eying at the 2 girls in front..all three grinded their teeth , as now they were left with no option and had to release them...

~~~
Heyy all..
Here goes another chapter..hope you all like.

          ~DO VOTE AND COMMENT ~
Take care