14~their decision about marriage ~

After few months, rishi ved vyaas had came to hasthinapur. All the elders of the family were delighted to see him in their palace. As he was walking towards the raaj sabha he spotted panchali. He first frowned seeing her.
Panchali , who was passing by them saw him and greeted him with utmost respect. Rishi vedyas just stared at her for few minutes and just went inside the raaj sabha , panchali stood tbere being confused at his behavior and she too left the place.

In the evening, rishi ved vyas spoted kunti and went to talk to her. After what he said kunti felt like the groung below jer legs slipped off. She couldn't comprehend the sentence which she received just now.

Next morning...
The pandavs were practicing in there respective area .
"Prannipat yuvraj , pranipaat kumaron . Raajmata kunti ne aap sabko smaran kiya hai unke kash me " a dasi said.

All five just looked at eachother and nodded and walked out of the practice area. They entered her room only to see her tensed and nervous.

"Pranipaat mata" all five greeted and she too replyed them . Soon she made them to sit and started.

"Putron kal rishi ved vyas aye the" she stared, but she was not able to tell the next few sentences. How could she tell that they had to marry panchali, just for the sake of establishment of righteousness for the future of whole aryavart, her lips wobbled and her eyes beemed with tears.

"Mata kya hua, kripiya spasht se bataiye" Yudhishtir said .

"Unhone kaha ki tum sabki vivha karna hoga , pure aryavart ki hit ke hetu" she said. Now pandavs just looked at eachother and chuckled.

"Arey mata , apne tho pran nikal diya. Bas itni si baat . Aap na ek sundar aur susheel kanya ko dhundo aur hamari vivha karado bas" nakul said while others smiled and nodded.

"Aur vaise bhi mata , app to aise ro rahi hai jaise ham vivha ke pashchat aapse door ho jayenge" bheem said and chuckled.

"Vo issiliye kyuki tum sab ki vivha ek hi din hoga ek hi mandap me" kunti said now more tears were flowing out of her eyes and she slightly sobbed.

Arjun sat next to his mother and hugged her and said "theek hai mata , hame isse koi aapatti nahi hai" he said smilingly , nakul and bheem too nodded.

Yudhishtir looked at Sahdev was quite till now without uttering a single word , he looked very tensed or may be scared for future.

Yudhishtir sat on the other side of kunti and said "mata aap hamari vivha se itna dukhi nahi ho sakti. Aapki iss chinta ka kya karan hai bataiye mata" asked her gently.

Nakul , bheem and arjun were hell confused seeing their mother cry so badly and breaking down infront of them.

Kunti was in no state to tell the next sentence, how could she tell her sons to spoil a girl's whole life , even if it is for the betterment of future , her heart almost crumpled thinking about panchali , who was now a daughter figure to her .She took a long breathand wispered "Tum pancho bhaiyon ko panchali ke saath vivha karna hoga"
All five of them looked at her horrified.

"Aapne abhi kya kaha mata, kya aapko gyat hai" arjun asked not believing his ears. Kunti just nodded and continued...

Flashback..
"Prannipat rishi ved vyas" ,kunti said as both met at the banks of river".
"Aayushmaan bhava putri. Mujhe tumse ek atyam mahatvapurn vishy ki bare me baat kari hai" he said , his voice laced with seriousness.
"Avashy , kahiye kya baat hai" kunti asked.

"Mai tumhare puton ki vivha ke bare mai baat karne aaya hoon kunti" he said.

As soon as kunti heard this her face was lit with happiness and her lips curved into a smile."avashy , kahiye maharishi. Mai atyant utsuk hoon mere putron ke vivha hetu" she said.