11~moments~

Panchali entered her tent with a racing heart, she quickly gulped some water to relax herself , but her mind was recalling the incident with sahdev few minutes back. "I am feeling soo damm frustrated , aghhhhh why am I not able to think straight. And when I need to talk to God he isn't here , waise to bin bualye mehmaan ku tarha aajata hai" she thought to herself.

Other side..
Sahdev just stood there feeling guilty about what happened few minutes ago , he decided to go talk to her or may be apologize before things go out of hand. He quickly rushed out of his tent and entered her tent.

Panchali saw him entering her tent . Once again there was an awkward silence . "ksh..kshma..ka..kar..dij..jiye..wo ..mai.." he was trying his best not to stammer and control his racing heart but nothing was working. He once again tried "panchali" he started, but didn't know what to say about his actions. Panchali who was sitting on the bed till now huffed and stood up and walked towards him and said "uske bare me zyada mat socho, jo hogaya wo hogaya , koi baat nahi" she said with an cold expressions and moved out of her tent to go have a walk. Here sahdev just stood there ,not able to think anything, her words seemed like a dagger which pierced his heart . The tone which she used made him feel more guilty about his actions. He to moved out of her tent and went to his brothers, to distract himself.

River side..
Panchali sat there thinking about her past , soon she found a maiden who was in her twenty's. She looked eternal, she was wearing a light pink saree , with minimum makeup and jewelry, she was cutely staring at the river while thinking something deeply.

 She looked eternal, she was wearing a light pink saree , with minimum makeup and jewelry, she was cutely staring at the river while thinking something deeply

Subhadra felt someone's presence behind her and she quickly saw behind. Her yes widned in shock. Panchali had changed into a simple crop top and shorts. Subhadra screemed in in horror "aap ke vastron ko kya hua hai " she asked panicking yet very cutely. Listening to her screem the pandavas came running with their weapons , when they reached they found only panchali and subhadra over there. Bheem asked panicking "arey subhadra, kya hua , tum aise kyu chilla rahi ho " he said . "Prannipat bhratashree , ye kaun hai , aur tanik dekhiye inke vastron ko , aisa lagta hai kisi ne jaanbujkar kata hai , aap iski sahayta kijiye na" she said panicking. Panchali felt irritated but at the same time she felt like to smile at subhadra innocence and caring nature . She took a deep breath and was about to explain when arjun intrupted and said "ye hamari padosi desh se aayi hai , vahe ke log aise hi vastr dharan karte hai " he said giving a nervous smile to her . The pandavs didn't seem to understand , but thought of to ask him later.
"Aisa hai kya "she said to them and turned towards panchali. There was silence for few minutes untill subhadra spoke "aap kitni sundar hai ,aap koi raajkumaari hai kya " she said , before panchali could answer she said "agar aap raajkumari nahi hai to bhi chalega , kya app mujse mitrata karegi " she asked hopefully. Panchali just smiled at her innocence and forwarded her hand "mera naam panchali hai " she smiled. Subhadra just held her hand being very exited. Before anyone could say anything she dragged panchali saying that she wanted to talk to her new friend and know more about her , the pandavs just chuckled at her silliness.