24~unforgettable childhood ~

After almost two days they reached their destination. Panchali did the bhoomi poojan. They took the help of vishvkarma and built a beautiful palace. The palace was so beautiful that it was considerd as the heaven on earth, they named this beautiful palace as indraprast.

It was almost evening and they had to look after many arrangements of their citizens. Afterall they left their everything behind by trusting them and it was there responsibility to check up them and to make sure that everything was fine.

Panchali too was helping them to arrange the things. She was running here and there throughout the day. By the end of the day she came back to her chamber completely exhausted.

"There is no need for me to do workouts in the morning when I have to walk for about five to six kilometers a day with this extra ten kg lehenga. This is a palace or a stadium" she said being frustrated and sat on the bed.

The five of them were walking towards their room after their dinner when Suddenly bheem asked them to stop and said them his plan to which they smiled at him. After sometime  the arrangements were made, they had a satisfying smile on their face seeing the sight infront.

"Arey wah bhrata bheem, aapko khane ke alava bhi bohot kuch soojta hai" nakul said giving a cheeky smile to him, before he could even run away bheem caught his neck and said "bohot hasi phut rahi hai, abb haso" he said mocking him. The others were laughing seeing them. It had been a while they being playful around eachother and pulling each other's legs.

Panchali came searching for them and saw bheem holding nakul's neck. She rushed towards him and said "arey, leave the poor soul" she scolded bheem.

"Look bhrata bheem, even panchali is saying to leave. If something happens to me then this world will lose such a handsome men like me" nakul said dramaticly.

"You know what, just hold him like that for the rest of the night" she rolled her eyes and went and stood beside arjun.
Bheem was about to loosen his grip but held more tightly when panchali said those. Others were just laughing seeing their baby brother begging to be saved by the mighty vrikodhar.

"Jeeesshhhttttttt" nakul whined. Yudhishtir just looked at bheem and he left his neck.

Nakul finally breathed in relief and went and stood behind yudhishtir saying "jesht, nobody loves me ,only you do" he said and hugged him making yudhishtir smile softly at him and ruffle his hair, the rest couldn't hold back as they to joined the hug. Panchali stood there smiling at them looking at their beautiful bond . "Please let their bond be the same" She mentally prayed.

A sudden fear crept down her heart.
"What if ,someday, I become the reason for their bond to break down" she thought. Her heart was not at all at peace. First she was not able to gather up the courage to tell them about her past and now these thoughts were making her go crazy. She just brushed of her thoughts while inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"Okey so why are we all here" panchali asked them. When she was in her chamber and was asking about them a dasi came and informed her to go to the terrace area. She stood there curiously looking at them waiting for their answer.

They had set up a bone fire and a soft mattress around. One by one everyone sat down but she stood there looking at them. Suddenly she noticed the things and her eyes widned in realization. It was the same way how they used to sit for late hours in their childhood just talking about random things, they had made the arrangements in the same way.

Her lips curved into a beautiful smile and she sat with them. She once again thanked her stars for them in her life and her destiny for giving her a chance to be able to meet them once again and now for eternity.