16~the night~

Kindly ignore the grammatical errors..

At midnight ...
Panchali was in deep slumber , suddenly she heard some noise from the balcony. She got up quickly holding a sword and went in that direction. If not kshtriya she was an secret agent , she was trained to be alert every second.

The person from the balcony simply entered into her room without any efforts. He tried his best not to make any noise, panchali saw him and pushed him to the near by wall and placed the sharp edge over his throat and asked "Kaun ho tum "

The person didn't ask anything, she pushed the sword a bit deep , but not too deep that it would harm the person. The man just smirked and said "apne hone wale pati ko marengi kya" he asked in his deep yet mischievous voice. She quickly recognized the voice and lowered her sword.

Before she could take a sigh of relief she
squeaked a bit and the sword from her hands fell off , as the person just held her hand and swiftly changed their position. He held her both the hands and pushed hard into the wall and stared at her intensely. She just squirmed under his gaze."pagal ho kya , aadi raat ko kya tamasha laga rakhe ho" she scolded.

She was wearing an over sized shirt and a shorts , her long hair was left free , she had no make up or any kind of jewelry but still she managed to make his breath hitched and skip his few heart beats .

"Apni hone wale patni ki bohot yaad aarahi thi , issiliye dekhne aaya hoon" arjun wispered bringing his face closer to her ears. Listening to this her cheeks turned red , as it was very dark he couldn't realy make out.

He slowly released her hands and moved away. She was breathing heavily by now . As he moved away she turned her head towards the other side not wanting to make a complete fool out of her infront of her would to be husband .

He slowly came from back and hugged her tightly. Neither of them said anything as they were just staring at the moon. After sometime she just turned towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, he too without wasting a second hugged her by her waist pulling her closer.

"Kya mera aapke sameep aane se aap par itna prabhav padta hai ,panchali" he teased her ,as he could clearly hear her heart beats. Panchali didn't say anything instead she hugged him more tightly, burying her face in his neck , he could just chuckle seeing her.

Soon she pulled back from the hug but still remained in his arms , both were gazing into eachother's eyes. He slowly moved closer to her lips but paused looking at her nervesed face. He moved back still looking at her with an intense gaze.

He didn't say anything instead he just scooped her up in her arms and walked towards the bed and made her to lay down. He too laid down next to her holding her in his arms and still held his gaze ontoher. All the while she was just staring at him being confused .Before she could ask him he replied "mai aapke saath vo sab kuch karna chahta hoon panchali, lekin abhi nahi. Mai aapke saath bitaya gaya har pal ko yaad gaar banana chahta hoon" he paused and continued "mai aur mere bhai abhi bohot kuch kehna chahte hai , lekin abhi sahi waqt nahi hai. Samay aane par aapko sab kuch bata denge" he said honestly with a soft smiles.
She too smiled at him and shifted a bit more closer to him such that even air couldn't pass through them, she thanked her stars for this guy in her life.

After few minutes she asked " arjun" she called him out and he just hummed.
"Tum yaha kyu aaye the" she asked. He too replied confidently "arey bataya na , tumhe dekhne ke liye aaya hoon".

"Arjun . Tum yaha kyu aye the" she once again asked knowing very well that they are no mad to come at this hour just to see her.

He huffed and said "bhrata dhuryodhan aye the jesht se milne ,kuch prahar pehle. Vo ye kehne lage ki unko aapse vivha karni hai" he paused controlling his anger before continuing.