15~promises ~

Flashback

Panchali moved out of her chamber without uttering anything to the pandavs. Her mind was only filled with weird questions. She hurriedly went outside the place, galloping on the horse and she went straight away to the specific place.
"Please be there" she thought to herself.

As soon as she reached that spot she sighed in relief. And tge person stood there as he already knew that she would deffinetly come here. As soon as she came she said..

"Ye kya ho raha hai . Ek stree panch purushon ke saath kaise vivha kar sakti hai " she asked him straight away.

"Ye vidhi ka vidhan hai sakhi , jisse koi bhi nahi badal sakta " krishn said.

"Lekin govind itna bada adharm kyu ho raha hai . Agar mai iss vivha ke liye maan jaungi to samaaj mai har ek ladki ko iss duvida se guzarna padega , aur iska misaal banenge ham" she said him.

"Aisi baat nahi hai sakhi, ye vivha to tumhare varshon ka tap ka phal hai" krishn said with a soft smile placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Matlab' she asked in confusion.

"Tatpary ye hai ki , tum pichle janm mai avivhit thi . Issiliye tumne mahadev se kathor tapasya karke unse vardan manga tha .
Pehli baat ye thi ki tumne ye tapasya panch baar kiya tha ,aur" he paused and looked at her as she asked.

"Aur " she asked nervously.

"Tumne har baar tumhare var keliye ek alag alag gun mange the . Pehli bar tumne ye vardan manga tha ki tumhare var ek dharm ko palan karne wala vyakti ho aur jo samaj ke liye sacchai ki sthamb bane . Aur dusri baar tumne , duniya ki sabse shakti shali vyakti , teesri baar ek gunvaan aur uttam vyakti ko manga , chauti baar ek aakarshak aur roopvan vyakti ko aur panchvi baar ek chatur aur budhimaan var ka maang kiya tha. Itne saare gun ek var mai hona lagbag asambhav tha , issiliye mahadev ne iss janam me tumhare sare vardan ko purn karne keliye panch pati ki vardan diya hai". He said.

Panchali just stood there rooted at her place. Why couldn't she just pray once she scoffed.

"Ab mujhe kya karna hoga govind. Ye samaj iss vivha ko kabhi swikaar nahi karega aur na hi mujhe. Har ek kadam par mujhe kaante chubenge , log tarah tarah ke naam se bulayenge , tab mai kya karungi govind" she asked. She never showed her broken state to anyone, but however, in the end each and everything ends with the lord of universe.

Suddenly krishn gave five stones to her hand and she looked at them being puzzled.

"Tumhare har kadam pe , mai tumhara saath nibhaunga , tumhare har ghav ka marham banunga , tumhe jeevan mai jab bhi meri sahayta ki avashyak ho ,toh tum apne man mai mera smaran karlena , mai vaha upasthit ho jaunga, YE EK SAKHA KA SAKHI SE VAADA HAI. Tumhe to bas un dharm ke panch aadharon ko apne mastak pe dharan karana hai bas" the lord promised her. She just hugged him and a lone tear escaped from her eyes and mumbled "thank you" .

Indeed Krishn and krishna's friendship was the purest relation among all. No one could ever do anything how much krishn had done for his krishna. When the world was against her she could only find her krishn standing by her side. They only had pure love , devotion and utmost respect for eachother . Their selfless friendship was truly an example for each and everyone out in the world. After what she heard from him she trusted him blindly and her heart was at peace.

She made her decision and smiled a bit , she thanked krishn from her whole heart and left for palace...

Present..
By now it was raining heavily outside and the weather was too chill .The five of them stood there listening to her carefully and now everything made sense to them.

Once she completed she turned towards them and said "ye meri vajha se ho raha hai , aap logon ki koi galti nahi hai , ye sirf meri nadani ki vajha se ho rahi hai" she said in the same cold voice ,but there was a sense of guilt in her voice which they didn't fail to notice.