7~her birth~

IMPORTANT NOTE
THIS THIS A FICTIONAL STORY , FEW INCIDENTS MAY NOT BE COMPLETELY RELATED TO MAHABHARAT BUT IT WILL BE QUITE SIMILAR TO THAT.

SO ENJOY READING PEEPS~~

Present..
Panchali just sat there being numb , she was in deep thought when the narayan's voice broke her chain of thoughts and said " wo tumhari galti nahi thi sakhi "she looked at him baffled and then what could be hidden from the lord of universe , but she still sat there with her same cold expressions on and asked " mujhe marne kyu nahi diya , mujhe yaha kyu laaya gaya hai , first of all hum kaha hai ye batao " she asked , the lord just had a pleasant smile and answered "tum dwapar yug mai ho sakhi " he said . As an agent she was supposed to know what is dwapar yug , but she didn't have a single idea regarding one of the most greatest epics of time . She was sure enough that she was approximately around thousands of years back.

She frowned a bit and asked him " lekin mujhe abbhi ye baat samaj nahi araha hai ki mujhe yaha laya kyu gaya hai , iss sabse mere kya samband" whereas kahna gave a knowing smile and said "samband hai sakhi , bohot bada samband hai " he paused and asked her "kya tum apne janam ka rahasy jante ho" she was now feeling a bit uneasy because since birth she was an orphan then later she was adopted by her dad ,she know only so much . But to her surprise kanha just dragged her out of the tent leaving her puzzled mind and made her walk into the thick jungle. After they reach at a certain spot they stopped .

Her lips left an audible gasp as soon as she saw the sight in front. The place was filled with all types of beautiful white flowers , though not colorful but the sight infront was the most mesmerizing sight ever , seeing these flowers she felt her heart at utmost peace , her mouth was slightly open as she was trying to capture the sheer beauty of the nature she just witnessed.

She was busy gaping at the sight but soon frowned hearing the latter beside he chuckle and asked "ab haste hi rahoge ya batao ge bhi , mai yaha kyu hoon " instead of replying " hasne ka koi karan nahi hona chahiye sakhi , jab ek vyakti hasta hai t...

She was busy gaping at the sight but soon frowned hearing the latter beside he chuckle and asked "ab haste hi rahoge ya batao ge bhi , mai yaha kyu hoon " instead of replying " hasne ka koi karan nahi hona chahiye sakhi , jab ek vyakti hasta hai to uska hriday kush hojata hai" he said seriously with a sly smile , now she completely turned towards him give her full attention and raising her one eyebrow , he just laughed saying " sakhi ek baat kahu , tum jab bhi aisi mukh bana leti ho na to badi pyari lagti ho" she was confused and asked kaisa mukh?" he said "jab tum dikhana chahti ho ki tum sakt ho , wo wali mukh . Dekho aise " he tried to copy her , she tried hard not to laugh as the shri hari narayan was making weird faces trying to match her face . She composed her self and asked "hogaya " he immediately stopped and felt happy that he was successful in lightning the tensed environment.

"Sakhi tumhari asli mata pita hai maharaj drupad aur maharani prishati" as soon as he completed she felt numb , her face was void of any expression, her mind was blasting with so many questions at once . "Why did they abandoned her ?, why did she have to grow up in kaliyug if she was born here ?,why didn't they come to meet her even after so many years have passed ? " her chain of thoughts were broken by lord krishna's voice " tumhare sare sawalon ka jawab wo dengi sakhi " he pointed out to a woman who was taking care of the garden , her eyes started tearing a bit and she stood alert , she looked at him and he just nodded her head.

She slowly stared moving towards the women who was watering the flowers with care.

The woman who was unaware of her presence continued to water the plants , touching them as if her life depends on those

The woman who was unaware of her presence continued to water the plants , touching them as if her life depends on those. Panchali approached her near. The women felt someone'e presence behind her and she turned back . The water jug fell from her hands , her eyes started tearing, she approached near her taking shallow steps . Once she was near her she slowly tuched her face . Panchali struggled hard not to break down seeing her mother for the very first time , she held her hand in her palm tightly as if she would vanish away the very next moment.

Panchali stared at her at said in a mushy voice "MAA' . Maharani prishati completely broke down so did her daughter , both hugged eachother other tightly and cried in eachother's embrace. After what felt like ever they drifted apart . Mata prishati kissed her daughter's head and wiped her tears , she made her to lay her head on her lap sitting down , panchali didn't protest and laid her head down silently .
After few minutes panchali asked " maa" she waited and saw her mother looking her with utmost affection and love and asked " maa , mujhe aap sabse dur kyu rakha gaya tha , mujhe to kaliyug mai bheja gaya tha , kyu maa ? " she asked .

Mata prishati started " mai tume apne se dur nahi karna chahti thi betu , par sthiti aisi ban gai ki mai majboor ho gai " . Now panchali sat straight and asked her " aisi bhi kya majboori ban gai ki aapko aapki putri ko aapse door karna pada "

Mata prishati huffed and started " muje aur tumhare pita ko ek putri chahiye tha, devtao se , isiliye hamne aneko maha rishiyon se jaake bhent kiya , sirf ek hi maarg mila , vo ye tha ki agar ham kathor tapasya karenge to hame ek putri prapt ho sakti .

Flashback....
Maharaj drupad and maharani parvati were proceeding towards the kailash parwat , as soon as they found a place for their austerity they started.
After many years of their tapasya one day the clouds started to darken and heavy snowfall started but the two of them were determind and continued to chant .pleased by their penance lord mahadev and mata paarvati appeared infront of them and said "ankhe kholo vats '. Both of them opened their eyes .

Maraj drupad and maharani prishati joined their hands and bowed their head to shiv-shakti seeking blessings , mata parvati and mahadev said "kalyaan ho " smilingly.
Maharaj drupad asked "mahadev hame ek putri chahiye . Ek aisi putri jo pura aryavart ki neev bane , ek aisi putri jo galat ke khilaaf awaaz utha sakti ho , ek aisi putri jo pure aryavart mai sabse sudar stree ho , ek aisi putri jo ek yudh harne ke baad kamzor na bane balki uska ka dhairy se saamna kare ,vo jisko shastron ka gyan ho , dharm ke paalan karti ho , sacchai ,acchai aur karuna ka sthamb bane , ek aisi putri chahiye jisme shiv-shakti ki shaktiyan ho" he stated.

Mahadev and mata parvati had a knowing smile on their faces and blessed a child to drupad and mata prishati.

Mahadev said " iss putri ka janm aaj , iss kailash parwat mai shiv-shakti ke samaksh hua hai issiliye iska naam gauri hoga , ye drupad kanya draupadi ki naam se jaani jayegi ,iss putri ko saari shrishti ki devtao ka gyaan aur samarth hoga ,kintu smaran rahe maharaj drupad , iss putri ka janm puri aryavart ki aakaar badalne ke liye hua hai , issiliye iski jeevan mai bohot si badhaye avashy ayegi , iski kasht ko app sab dur nahi kar sakte likin iska saath dekhar iska himmat avashy ban sakte hai " he said and both shiv -shakti vanished after saying this...

~to be continued
~~~
Hey all here goes another chapter.
Hope you all liked it.

         ~DO VOTE AND COMMENT ~
Take care