17~her curse in the past~

NOTE~~This is a work of imagination, few incidents are not completely related to mahabharat. No hate towards any of the character as it is a fictional story.

__________________

Soon the raaj sabha was conducted. All the family members were present in the raj sabha. panchali frowned to see only the family members and no one except them. The main door was opened and a king and his queen entered the sabha. Panchali looked at them being stunted were as the pandavas had a knowing smile on their faces.

She slowly got up from her seat and walked towards them with moist eyes. As soon as the king placed his hands on her head she broke down completely and hugged him , the queen too had a beautiful smile on her face seeing them.

"Pitashree" panchali slowly wispered . Maharaj drupad felt he won the world today , he was finally united with his daughter after years. He thanked all his stars for this beautiful day. Soon they were made to sit on their respective seats.

The sabha begun and they discussed about the state matters. All the while panchali was just thinking about her husbands. How did she even become so lucky to have them. She knew very well it was them who sent a word to panchal naresh and asked them to come over to them. On the other had , duryodhan was waiting for a perfect time and opportunity to insult panchali.

"vaise arjun, tum kal raat panchali ke kaksh mai kya kar rahe the" dhuryodhan said all of a sudden . All the people who were suddenly stopped their discussions and looked up for an answer from him.

"Arjun bas ye dekhne aaya tha ki kya mai kushal hoon ya nahi , bas" panchali said taking a stand for him. She said in a cold voice while glaring at duryodhan.

"Panchali" duryodhan stressed her name but was interuped..
"Bhabhi" panchali said correcting him , which irked him to no end but held his cool.

"Agar arjun ye dekhne aaya tha ki aap kushal hai ya nahi ,toh puri raat aapke kaksh mai kya kar raha tha" he said and smirked. He tried his best to insult her infront her her's and his family members, but alas, only if he knew that she too knows how to flip the card just in seconds. Whereas bheem just cracked his knuckles and the rest tried their best to control their anger.

"Trying to put me down, interesting
This will be fun" panchali thought and smirked.

"Vaise ye sab aapko kaise pata ki arjun mere kamre mai tha" she said asking him. Duryodhan was not prepared for this and couldn't find a reason.

"Haan , arjun mere kamre mai tha ,kyuki usko meri fikar ho rahi thi. Aur isse mujhe koi aapatti nahi hai our na hi mere annya pation ko , toh aap kripa karke aapki meharbani aapke paas hi rakh sakte hai" she declared in a deep voice .

Duryodhan's anger had no bound and just stood up from his seat and marched towards panchali , as she too stood infront of him.

"Ye vivha ek adharm hai. Ek stree panch purushon ke saath kaise vivha kar sakti hai. Aisi stree ko samaaj ,durachari kehte hai" he said with a smirk . He did say what ever came into his mind, as his male ego was hurt.

Now pandavs wel hell angry at him as he had crossed all the limits, five of them pulled up their weapons and came between panchali and dhuryodhan.
The pandavs were fuming in anger.

"Pandu putron, apne apne shatron ko neeche karne ka aadesh deta hoon" dhritarashtr said . The blind king was indeed blinded by his son's love.
The pandavs didn't move an inch and held their weapons in their places ,this action of theirs made dhritarashtr think that they were taking advantage of his blindness and said "pandu putron ne aadesh ka ullanghan kiya hai ,jiske kaaran main unke mrityu dand goshit karka hoon" he growled.