13~her confused feelings~

It was almost 2 weeks of arrival of panchali and she gelled up with them too well.Panchali saw them all busy in their own world .she walked to the nearby table and took the jar of water and moved towards nakul.

Nakul who saw her comming towards him. He slowly smirked. He just turned around and said "areeyy paanchhaalliii" he screamed in fake horror on top of his voice ,pretending not to see her.
She flinched a bit and stood there being confused and said "areey kya ajeeb janwar ho be , kuch karne se pehle hi chilla rahe ho" she said being annoyed. The rest four just snickered but soon covered it with loud fake cough.

Panchali just stood there with the jar in her hand and said "jao mere kamre. Tumhare kehne par mene ye makdi ki jaal pehen rakhi hai" she scolded him referringto her lehnga. Nakul just chuckled at her and said "arey meri priy panchaali , aap toh kitniii sunder lag rahi hai , aapko kisi ki nazar na lage" he said in a overly sweet way with a slyy smile.

She stood there seeing all his drama and said "hogaya. Mujhe bohot ghutan ho rahi jao edarse please" she tried to push him out.
She turned him around and pushed him near the door , but soon he turned around . She just stared at him but soon her eyes widned as nakul held her both hands twisted and held at her back . Before she realize , he swiftly pulled her close to him with a jerk.
He bought his face close to hers.
Her breathing slightly heavyed up , her heart almost stopped beating. Their height difference was extremely cute. She slowly looked up at him and squirmed under his intense gaze.
He was just looking at her with utmost love. As he saw her he felt his surroundings vanishing, all he could see her face and her beautiful hazel brown eyes.

Panchali just stared at him with her racing heart, " If it was someone else I would have kicked their ass or may be even kill them . Then why the fucking hell I am not uncomfortable, his touch seems so right to mee . Even if my mind is telling to whip his ass of , I am not able to. Agggghhh these feelings are soo damm wrong, I feel like a complete crackhead" she thought.

Soon ,nakul bought his face more closer towards her face ,she just stared at him . He moved towards her ears and said in his deep husky voice "app bohot khubsurat hai" .
His hot breath fanned near her ears causing goosebumps all over her body. She just closed her eyes feeling nervous as nakul continued with a smirk enjoying her nervousness. He moved his face more closer to her ears such that his lips were almost touching her ears , she slightly fisted her hand at her back .

"Aap bohot manmohak lag rahi hai" he said while brushing his lips on her ears and paused . He continued his sweet torture, not before controlling his chuckling at his mischievous plan and said "ekdum bandar ki tarha" he said and moved away from her.

Panchali who was closing her eyes in nervousness suddenly opened her eyes and looked soo furious at him as if she would kill him the very next moment.

She held the jar and started running behind him , he moved all around the room running away from panchali. He didn't stop his teasing as he continued "panchali, ek sunder aur manmohak bandariya" he laughed adding fuel to her anger. Both ran around the whole room, panchali kept splashing water on him.

Nakul saw arjun peacefully sitting on sofa with his eyes closed , he smirked mischievously and went towards him.

As the swing was in the balcony he didn't have any other way to run away and he stopped and turned back at panchali.
She just smirked at him and said "abb kaha jaoge badar" she said and splashed water on him. He once again simply dodged the water. Arjun who was sitting peacefully till now was completely wet.

He opened his eyes with a jolt and said "ye aapne kya kiya" to panchali.

She looked at him and said "ye mera kamra hai , tumhare kamre me jake araam karo . Jaao edhar se" she said him ,ignoring his glares.

She moved away from him and said "tum sabke naam pandav kumar se badal kar bandar kumar rak dena behtar hoga" . Those who were laughing till now hysterically stopped and raised their eybrows and looked at her . She saw them looking at her and rolled her eyes .

A mischievous thought crossed her mind and said "theek hai agar yahi rehna hai toh raho ,mai bhi yahi change karungi ,tumhare saamne".

All five of them who were in her room doing there respective chores suddenly stopped everything and looked at her in horror. She slowly smirked and just removed the pin of her odhni .
Soon all the pandavs rushed out of her room as if the room was on fire. They ran away in a hurry.

Panchali sat on the bed laughing as she knew very well what ever happens these five will never do wrong or anything against her. She smiled at her own thoughts thinking that Panchali chauhaan, was never like this before. She never trusted anyone so soon , she would even doubt on her team mate's sometimes.
But these five men were complete strangers whome she trusted with her complete heart and soul. She once again brushed off her thoughts and went to change into something light. As she changed she was soo damm exhausted she just slept.

Next morning...
She woke up , her body was still aching badly due to tiredness. But still as an agent and an athlete she pushed her body and didn't let other external things effect on her daily routine, she was a person who never compromised with her work and practice sessions and went out.

She finished her workouts and came back to her room. She laid down on the ground instead on the bed. She was now too tired and just closed her eyes for sometime.

After few minutes yudhishtir and sahdev came and knocked at her door , but she didn't respond . Both of them frowned and slightly opened the door to check if she was alright. As soon as the youngest peeped in he screamed "panchalii" and ran inside, soon the eldest also entered and saw her laying on the ground, motionless.

He too went inside with a worried face. Sahdev keeled down and begun checking her pulse and breathing rate worriedly, and everything seemed normal. Here yudhishtir just stood there worrying about the girl. Before he could ask sahdev about her "abe kya yaar , ek insaan thodi der araam se so bhi nahi sakta yaha" panchali said in her annoyed yet lazy voice.

Both the brothers looked at eachother and then at her. "Aap yaha ,iss prakar zamin par kyu hai" yudhishtir asked being confused.

Panchali stood up now facing them and said" areey yaar mai bohot thaki hui hoon ,issiliye let gai ". They kept on arguing.

Kunti who was passing by heard sahdev's screem , she rushed to check upon him. As soon as she reached near Panchali's room she saw them all arguing.

All three noticed her presence and said "pranipaat mata" ,kunti too greeted them with a smile and asked "kya hua , tum log kis baat par itna behes kar rahe ho" she asked .

Before yudhishtir and sahdev could answer panchali interuped and said "mai batati hoon mata . Baat yeh hai ki mai subha ki kasrat ke baad bohot thak gai thi issiliye zameen par leti hui thi aur ye dono pagalon ki tarah chilla rahe the , ye samaj kar ki mujhe kuch ho gaya" she said blaming them.

Kunti chuckled at their silliness and convinced them saying "acha ab tum dono jao yaha se , mujhe apni putri ke saath kuch samay bitana hai , jao yaha se" she said making them a bit frown but smiled eventually seeing their mother being exited like a teenager to spend time with her friends.

Both of the greeted them and moved out of the chamber.
"Mata kitni prasann hai , panchali se milkar" yudhishtir said as he and sahdev were walking along the corridor, sahdev just smiled in response.
For them their family happiness and safety was their priority. And seeing their mother soo happy after a long time made their hearts filled with joy , indeed panchali was truly a blessing for them as her arrival bought a new sense of joy in the palace. Both of them went for their respective chores.

~~~
hey all here goes another chapter. Hope you all liked this chapter.

         ~DO VOTE AND COMMENT ~