4~healing her and some masti ~

Somewhere in the jungle of paanchal..

Nakul and sahdev were trying their best to treat that girl where as the rest three were helping them in bringing all the things. After what say like eternity their work was done , both the madari nandan's had a small smile of contentment and relief.
Nakul came out of the tent and said "bhrata wo kal subha tak ut jayegi , use thoda vishram karne dete hai" he said and rest of them nodded and went to there respective tents.

The pandav couldn't sleep whole night, there were continuously thinking about the mysterious girl who was wearing some weird clothes, they were sure that those types of clothes weren't available in the whole of aryavart..they all spent whole night thinking..

Yudhishtir: ye ladki kaun hai ,usse peeda mai dekh kar ham sabke man etna vichlit kyu ho raha hai , aise prateet hota hai ki ham sab usse bohot ache se jante hai , magar hamne to uss ladki ko aaj tak nahi dekhi " his thoughts were disturbed when he heard a soft whimper. He realized and rushed to the next tent..

As soon as he reached near her he saw her sweating badly , her body was trembling in fear and she was constantly mumbling "no....pl..please..don..don't do that...pl..please lea..leave them...I be..beg you please" she was shivering terribly...yudhishtir saw this and was hell worried for the girl in front who now found it even difficult to breathe..he did the first thing which came to his mind , he sat next to her and patted her head and wispered sweet smoothing words which did work and soon she was back to normal and went back into deep slumber..
He decided to stay awake till morning..

After few hours the sun raised from the horizon ,..

Outside the tent all the four pandav decided to go and wish their jesht bratha...on the way once again the eldest twin had a mischievous smile and out of the blue he said "waise bhrata bheem mujhe lagta hai ki bhrata arjun ki vivah sabse pehle hona chahiye " he said and winked at bheem. Bheem seemed to understand and decided to play along and said " ha nakul , mujhe bhi aisa prateet hota hai ki arjun ki vivha sabse pehle hona chahiye "he said. Now arjun was taken aback by their sudded statement and glared at them while they only gave an oh so innocent smile to him, he asked "arey mera vivha kyu ?" he said they rolled their eyes and said with hands on their waist " to have them for dinner " this time sahdev also joined and enjoyed teasing his bhrata. All three roared into laughter while arjun stood there glaring at all of them and said "arey mera matlab hai ki mera vivha kis prakar ho sakta hai ,pehle.." he was interuped by sahdev and said "jaise sabka hota hai" once again the gandivdhari glared and now was again interuped by bheem who said "hai priy anuj , sahdev aur nakul to satya keh rahe hai , aur tum to sare aryavart me sabse shresht dhanurdhari ho aur to aur kitne akarshak dikte ho ,kisi bhi stree tumse vivha karne ke liye sajj ho jayegi "he said with a slyy smile where arjun eyes suddenly lit up with mischief and said "ha bhrata bheem mai aryavart ka sabse gunvaan aur AKARSHAK vyakti hoon " as soon as he completed nakul started whining saying that he was the most handsome in the whole of aryavart and he was known for his handsomeness , now nakul's plan backfired at him . While he was whining while the other three just enjoyed their teasing session , laughing they reached yudhishtir's tent where they found it empty and they allnow moved towards the tent where the girl was laying and saw yudhishtir at some distance in some deep thought...

Nakul and sahdev both looked at each other and moved to yudhishtir , one side was nakul and other side was sahdev they counted three , two, one and "PRANIPAAT JEESSHHTTTT!!" . They screamed on top of their lungs in the eldest pandav ears , yudhishtir quickly shut his ears and glared at them and caught hold of them by their shoulders and said " prannipat anujoo " he said in a overly sweet voice. Both the madari nandan smiled at him but next moment they were wincing in pain as yudhishtir caught their ears tightly and said "subha subha ye kya kar rahe the hmm , subha hote hi tum dono ki shaitaniya shuru ha " meanwhile arjun and bheem seemed to have their time of the day and were laughing hysterically ,both of them whined and said in chorus "bhrataaa dard ho raha hai " , yudhishtir immediately melted and left them and said " zyada dard ho raha hai kya?" his voice laced with concern while both of them felt sorry making their jesht worried and just hugged him soon arjun also ran to hug his jesht while bheem was the last one as soon as he hugged they all had to once again fall due to the impact , they looked at eachother's face and started laughing .

Sahdev was the first one to ask and said "jesht , aap yaha kya kar rahe hai "so yudhishtir sighed and explained them about the last night incident , now all four of them where worried about the mysterious girl who was lying down with bandages.

Suddenly the girl again stated to shivering , her breaths got uneven and jolted up and sat on the bed , she looked around and the place seemed completely different , she suddenly noticed 5 men in the tent and took the nearby vase and stood straight trying to defend herself.

On the other hand the five of them were quite mesmerized by the beauty in the front ,her golden brown eyes which held the depth of the ocean,sharp jawline, perfect ckeek bones ,pouty lips, her cute button nose and the fearless expressions on her face was just cherry on top , but soon frowned seeing her holding the vase against them as if trying to protect herself..

~~~
Heyy all here goes another chapter.
I hope u all liked this chapted .

       ~DO VOTE AND COMMENT ~
Take care♡