21~their marriage ~

Finally the wait was over , as it was the seventh day , the day of their marriage. The grooms were bought to the mandap a bit early than the bride. The aura of the whole kingdom was filled with joy and happiness, and why not it be so ,afterall it was their most treasured and beloved princes wedding. From the elders to the younger's of the family were overjoyed with the marriage , except for one person or may be few. Duryodhan was fuming in revenge from the day panchali insulted him infront of everyone, his heart burt in anger and vengeance. Mama shri shakuni was just adding more fuel to his nephew's hatred towards the pandavas. Shakuni too was burning for vengeance as he too had enough of all the tantrums going with him , he just waited for the perfect opportunity to bring them down and break them completely.

The pandavs who were seated at the mandap had their hearts racing like a galloping horse. They were going to be United with her today ,infront of the holy fire as their witness. It was their marriage with the ever so gorgeous, the princess of panchal. They were eagerly waiting for her to come.

The huge crowd ,which was bickering till now suddenly felt silent. The pandavs who were looking down till now ,exactly knew the reason for their sudden silence and softly smiled.

Panchali stood there in her beautiful white gown, she had worn a heavy necklace and beautiful pair of earrings which complimented her outfit. She had her maantika and nose ring , she looked soo heavenly gorgeous. All the men ,women including the children of the kingdom stood there watching the most gorgeous and eternal person walking towards the mandap.

 All the men ,women including the children of the kingdom stood there watching the most gorgeous and eternal person walking towards the mandap

She came and stood beside them. The pandavs still couldn't gather courage to lift their eyes and look at her for once.

"O my lovely brothers , look up and see your would to be wife how beautiful she is looking" dusshala said in her chirping voice and everyone giggled looking at there red faces. Panchali thanked her vail as it was covering her face ,or she too would have been embarrassed as hell due to the redness of her cheeks , still the pandavs didn't dare to look at her as they still held there eyes down.

Soon the rituals begun , first panchali married yudhishtir then bheem, followed by arjun and finally nakul and sahdev.

After the pheras it was the chudamani ceremony, they had chosed a simple yet beautiful chudamani for her , it had five stones in and each one represented the each pandavs .

Soon the marriage was done and it was night time. Panchali sat in her room with the same outfit . From the time she entered the mandap till now only one thing was roaming in her head , her past ,her darkest past. She deliberately wanted to tell them about this thing before their marriage but she couldn't ,and now her marriage was done with them , she couldn't gather courage to tell them her dark past. She sat there on infront of the mirror. Her thoughts were interuped when she heard few footsteps. She inhaled deeply and sat there still.