6~flashback~

the lord just kept his hand of her head , she closed her eyes and

Flashback
The were going into the thick jungle, three of them just followed them where they were asked to.
Soon they reached a bunker , they entered into the bunker and their eyes widned seeing soo many explosives , rifles ,as then went forward what they saw made their heart beat like a galloping horse .
There were many kinds of bottles kept ,there were many organs kept in these bottles , it wouldn't take a minute to understand that these people were involved in organs trafficking.
Three of them gave a worried look to each other , " hame yeh sab bate jald se jald bahar intelligence tak pohchani hogi , varna inlogon ka asliyat kabhi samne nahi ayega " said rahul where as smriti and panchali just nodded. Smriti was about to tell something when they heard few footsteps ,before they could realize they were surrounded by masked men from all sides.
All of a sudden there was a gas surrounding the area , three of them found it difficult to breathe whereas it didn't effect the men's surrounding them as they had their mask on, three of them tried their best to keep their eyes open , but they couldn't and lost their consciousness and fell down.

Soon they were taken into a silent room where their hands were tied up to a bar , their heads hung low and they were still unconscious , suddenly a man came and splashed water on then. All of them woke up with a jerk and struggled to open their eyes due to immense pain in their head.

Their stood a man infront of them back facing them and started " heyy guys, I hope aap sab ki safar achi thi " he said with the most sadistic smile . " kaun ho tum aur hame aisa kyu bandi banake rakhe ho , agar mard ho to hame kholo aur phir baat karo " smriti said out of anger .He started laughing like a mad man and said " chehra dekhna chahte ho" he smirked and said " iss ladki ko kholo " aimed at panchali , the men did as he said and bought her infront, whereas rahul and smriti excanged their looks with worried expression on their faces. Panchali struggled hard to come out of their grip and said " abe kutte , himmat hai to akele ake maar na , aise darpokon ki tarha kyu muh chupake baat kar rahe ho " she said with a smirk but the next moment she felt a hard pain on her head as one of the men hit her with a rod .
Rahul and smriti gasped and started "chodo usse , tumhe kya cahiye batao, ham tumari sari mange puri karege, please ruk jao jane do usse" rahul being an negotiation expert tried to distract but alas nothing was working .the man said "bevkoof samjha hai kya , tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe pata nahi tum yaha se jaake sirf mera arrest warrantlekar aaoge huh". Those people continued to hit panchali without any mercy while the man stood there with a smirk and started..

"Ek minute , they all stopped ,he came towards the light and panchali's eyes widned in shock the man started " chok gaye panchali chauhaan " he said . She was hell confused and asked " tum zinda kaise ho , tumhe to maine 4 goliya mari thi aur to aur tumhari chita ko maine khud jalte hue dekha tha phir.."she couldn't complete as he slapped hard on her face and said " wo mere judwa bhai tha , jisko tumne maar dala , kya dosh tha uska huh ? " he asked , anger was evident in his eyes . " dosh tha uska , usne na jane kitne masoom bachon ki zindigi barbaar kardi , tumhara bhai college mai drugs supply karta tha ,aur un paiso ko wo organ trafficking me laga deta tha . Najane kitne logon ki zidigi barbaad kardi usne , aur uske kartuton ke liye ek na ek din saza zarur mailta ,tumhara bhai ek apradi tha " panchali said but again felt a jolt of pain on her left cheek from the man in front and said " wo jo bhi ho , lekin bhai tha mera . Aur uski saza mai ab tumhe dunga. Bohot pyar karti haina tu en dono se , ab apni akhon se inko marte dekh ", he orderd his men to release them. before she could react he shot the bullets into their heart and they gasped loudly , she was too stunted to react. This was the worst part of being an agent.
Two of them completely collapsed on the ground and closed their eyes completely.
The man just looked at panchali with a smirk and said " ab teri bari" . She just sat there unable to move from here place , she saw up staring at him and continued " tune agar mujhe maar bhi diya na to koi faida nahi , ye tune jo bhi bola hai na mere iss micro camera ke zariye maine pehle hi head office bhej diya hai , wo log kisi bhi waqt yaha pe aate hi honge "as soon as she completed her words they heard a loud blast outside the bunker she just smirked . One of the man came running and said " boss we have been attacked " the man infront of panchali grinded his teeth looking at her while she continued to smirk in pain and satisfaction.
Before he could do anything she kicked his legs and he got imbalance . She took the advantage of this and took hold of the gun and pointed at him , by now the intelligence team came inside and took everything undercontrol , 5 men came inside the room and caught the man who was trying to escape . Panchali let out a sigh and turned towards her friends her eyes teard up looking at their dead bodies. She slowly stared moving forward but suddenly there was a gun sound and everything went blank for her , she turned around only to see the man aiming the gun at her before she could react he just shot her right over her heart , she just collapsed on the ground . Befor she could close her eyes she heard several gun shots and saw the man lying dead , she had a small smile of satisfaction and wispered "govind " and everything went blank.

~~~
Heyy all ,here goes another chapter.
I hope you all like the chapter.

          ~DO VOTE AND COMMENT ~
TAKE CARE♡