23~their queen~

Ignore the typosss..
_______________________

Dhuryodhan and dussasan were returning back to their chamber. They had an evil smile on their face as there were recalling todays incidents. They did everything to hurt them and break them in every way as they could.

"Oh how much I loved to see their dejected faces today , right bhrata" asked dussasan smiling wickedly.

"This is just the beginning dussasan, just wait and watch how I'll break them completely and avenge them for my insult. Right now I have just got the throne, I still have to get the most important thing in my hands" dhuryodhan said smirking darkly ,thinking about panchali.

As they were conversing they reached their chamber. As soon as they entered the chamber it was pitch blank. Soon they started to light the lamps while cursing the servents for leaving their room dark. As soon as they lit the last lamp their eyes averted to the girl sitting on the chair , legs on upon another and glaring at them with dark eyes. She had a knife playing in her hands as she started walking towards them. They din't really show it but her stares were indeed sending chills down their spines.

"You have enmity with me right , then why on the earth are you hurting my husbands for the things which they have not done" she asked him in a calm yet deadly voice. Both of them stared at her and stared laughing like a manic, but soon composed themselves.

"Oh how much I love to see you like this ,helplessness and hurt evident your face. But still I do have a solution for your problems . Do you want to know what is it" dhuryodhan asked coming closer to her. He bent down near her ears and said "by marrying me" he said with a smirk to which she bought the knife near his neck.

"Think about it my dear. Instead of living a life like a whore , you can marry me and enjoy the rest of your life by sitting beside me and ruling over such a vast kingdom. You will give me pleasure and happiness and I will set you free from all your problems and provide you protection for your entire life. You better except this offer, it will benefit you" he said smirking.

She pushed him with all her might and pinned him to the wall. She held the knife just above his eyes , the knife was only about one or two centimeters away from his eyes. Dussasan was about to interuped when panchali's voice had him halted.

"One more step ahead, then the consequences won't be good raajkumaar" she warned him. She once again felt the anger building within herself, her eyes had turned into deep red color and her body started shivering.

"Listn you fucking moron, I just came here to inform you that try hard as much as you can ,but we will never break down until we are together. You just have achieved the throne to enjoy the luxurious right, then so it be. Enjoy how much ever you can ,but I swear one day ,the rightfull and deserved person will be sitting on the throne. Secondly heck I dont need any kind of happiness until I am with my husbands and lastly I don't need any kind of protection from the person who attacks from behind with his so called cunning plans , I am self efficient. Have some shame dhuryodhan, you are asking your sister-in-law to be your wife.
For all those things you have uttered ,I can chop your head of, very right moment ,but I won't. I want you to see our success and enjoy it ,more than that you are luck enough because I hold a huge respect for mata gandhari or else you would not be alive by now" she was growling in anger.

Her body had turned out completely red as her body temperature was raising. She left him and walked out of the chamber leaving the two brothers being baffled by her behavior, she was no ordinary girl but was a rebellious woman .

As she entered her room she fell down with a thud. The vase kept beside her fell down making all five wake up. As soon as they saw her on the ground they rushed towards her being hell worried.