18~she is their's ~

Present....
Panchali sat there still processing over the information she just received. That means she knew them since childhood . She was already theirs before even she get to know about them. Suddenly something striked her and turned towards her parents and said...

"Pitashree, mata, mera vivha tay hogaya hai. Mujhe aapki aagya chahiye iss vivha ke liye" panchali said to them.

"Kisse" maharani asked.
"Pandavon se" panchali said in a slow voice.
"Arey par kis pandav se" maharaj asked.
Panchali took a deep breath and said "panchon se"

"Asambhaav" maharaj drupad growled and continued "asambhav hai ye vivha ,tum iss vivha ke liye kaise maan sakti ho putri , zaroon in logon ne tumhe iss vivha ke liye dabaav..."he didn't complete his sentence as panchali said.

"Nahi pitashree , ye mera nirnay hai ,inmese kisi ne bhi mere upar dabav nahi dala hai" she said taking their side.

"Lekin kyu putri ,itna kathor nirnay ,jisse tumhara sampoorn jeevan sirf kathinae hongi" maharaaj asked ,his voice laced with concern.
Panchali huffed and said all the things from beginning, from her past life, ved vyaas her connection with the curse every thing and they seemed to understand.

Maharaaj drupad moved towards the pandavas and said "agar meri putri ke aankho mai tum mai se koi bhi ho , kisi bhi wajah se aasu aye toh tumhara sar tumhare shareer se alag kardunga kyu ki Meri jaan meri putri mai basta hai" he said in a cold voice and the pandavaos nodded nervously and said "ham aapki putri ka apne prano se bhi adhik dhyaan rakhenge" yudhishtir said assuring him.

Soon they king and the queen moved out of the chamber giving them some privacy.
Both pandavas and panchali had tears in their eyes. Nakul ran and went behind her and back hugged her ,burying his face in her neck. She looked down as her dam broke so did the rest next it was sahdev who came and hugged her from left and arjun from right , yudhishtir hugged her and at last it was bheem who put his all force upon them and they lost their balance and fell on the bed.
They laughed at their silliness and got up sitting straight.

Nakul still sat behind her sitting on the bed hugging her waist tightly not wanting to let her go. She chuckled at his childish behavior. Soon sahdev ,arjun and bheem to slept on her lap , they too were not willing to let her go. Their happiness had no bounds today , they met their panchi. They couldn't express how they felt at this moment. Soon sleep took over them and went into deep slumber.

Panchali and yudhishtir just sat there creasing eachone's head, with the smile on their face. Soon she felt soreness sitting in the same position for a longer time , yudhishtir noticed this and helped her to move all of them properly to the bed , and both towrds the balcony and stared at the full moon.

 Soon she felt soreness sitting in the same position for a longer time , yudhishtir noticed this and helped her to move all of them properly to the bed , and both towrds the balcony and stared at the full moon

yudhishtir noticed her shivering and made her to sit on the swing and quickly went inside. Panchali was staring at him being confused.

Soon he came back with a duvet and covered her with it. He sat next to her . Panchali smiled at his concern and pulled the duvet a bit more toward him and asked him to join in. Both sat on the swing without any words.
She gasped slightly as suddenly he hugged her fiercely. She to huuged him back tightly. Both were hugging each other not willing to let each other go , they feared that if they would leave this hug again they would be separated. Panchali understood him and softly creased his hair .