Chapter 51: And With That the Summer Begins

"My... i most certainly have no energy to pack my bags." Alice groaned as she looked at the pile of her stuff on the ground and bed. "And seeing all this pile, makes me want to leave these all here."

It was their last morning in Hogwarts as fourth year students and the train was going to leave in a few hours. The exams were all right and Adelaide and her friends passed them with flying colours. She spent the last week with her friends, Helena and her friends, Hagrid, Remus and William. William was extremely kind and attentive to her, reminding her of the William she fell in love with, in the first place.

"I told you not to procrastinate. Yet, you never listen to me. Perhaps next time i should tell Frank to remind you of packing your bags, since you like to listen to him." Adelaide chastised her.

"I wished you could come and stay at Dorcas' house this Summer with us." Sarah commented quietly. The girls were going to stay with Dorcas' family for the first two weeks, exactly at the same time as Adelaide's vacation.

"Don't worry, we will see each other when we are shopping for our stuff together. I promise you that i will join you next year wherever you're going." Adelaide replied as she petted Midnight.

"So where are you going?" Alice asked.

"We're going to Australia, surprisingly. It was not in our list, but we haven't been there and papa said it would be cool." Adelaide answered.

"And are Victoria and Elizabeth going with you?" Sarah asked her as she looked around to see whether she had forgotten anything.

"Yes, this is the summer for family time. This is the last time that Victoria would stay with us, since after some bickering with papa, she decided to move in with Christian in a 2 story house near London. Elizabeth is going to remain with us though."

"Oh, your father had problems with Victoria moving in with her boyfriend?" Alice said as she frowned.

"No, well his issue was that he believed it wouldn't be safe for newly-graduated wizarding couple to move in together apart from their family in these times. He is worried for their safety. But Toria promised to put as many as wards possible around their home. Christian is going to become a quidditch player, professionally, and Victoria wants to be a magizoologist and herbologist, so they will be travelling a lot abroad, and i doubt there would be much of a threat to them."

"But i think it's getting serious between them, right?" Sarah asked.

"I suppose so, but Victoria said she is waiting for the proper time for marrying, since everything is too dangerous and she doesn't want to raise a family in the middle of everything."

"But that is in contrast with many people. Whoever i am seeing nowadays is getting married, despite their young age, in fear of not having time with their beloved or something like that." Alice stated as she put a handful of books in her luggage.

"True, and i suppose Elizabeth would soon marry Philip. They're not engaged yet, but i suppose, soon they will be. Though they have not moved in together, they have spent a lot of time with each other and are in love."

"Isn't it weird that suddenly everyone is growing up and you see them leaving your childhood home?" Sarah asked her as she sat beside Adelaide, watching Alice picking her stuff from her bed.

"Yeah, i guess. I mean they are my sisters and my family, whom i love greatly, but it was always inevitable. Since the White Villa belongs to the true heir, and by the time that i am of age, the house would legally belong to me, since mama's dead. I can tell them to stay of course, but i suppose papa would have Helena and Edmund relocate to his own estate."