The 37's-Chapter 42

[Amanda's Quarters]

Amanda groaned in her sleep as she rolled over, waking herself up, beside her, laid Tom Paris, it was her 22nd birthday, he knew that because she told him and unknown to Amanda so did Harry.

Amanda climbed out of her bed grabbing her blood red robe and walking to her bathroom. "Computer. Activate Sonic Shower." the Computer beeped in response.

After getting dressed, Amanda woke Tom up.

"Fly boy, get up." she said bluntly standing over him looking straight at his face.

Tom's eyes flew open, he jumped when he saw Amanda leaning over him.

"Mandy, why'd you do that?" he asked rubbing the back of his head which he hit on the wall.

"To wake you up. Go get a shower, I don't care whether it's Sonic or not, also your toothbrush is in the draw." Amanda said walking to her replicator.

"I left my toothbrush in my quarters." Tom says.

"I replicated you one. For times like this. I'm heading to the Bridge. Make sure the coast is clear before you leave." Amanda says.

Amanda goes to open the door when Tom grabs her waist, he spins her around and kissed her deeply.

He pulls away and walks into Amanda's bathroom.

[Corridor]

Amanda stepped into the corridor, tying her raven black hair up in a high ponytail, Amanda was contemplating ending her relationship with Tom, something she'd been thinking about for quite sometime.

What Amanda was contemplating, consumed her thoughts quite often, she believed Tom deserved someone closer to his age and a Human rather than a 22 year old, Klingon/Human hybrid.

Amanda suddenly crashed into someone in front of her. It was Lt. Christina Robinson, she was Harry's age and beautiful blue eyed, also a red head, her hair was in a low bun. 

"Sorry." Amanda said. 

Christina smiled kindly. "It's alright, Cmdr. Torres." Christina said.

"Amanda, please." Amanda replied smiling too.

"Are you heading to the Bridge?" Christina asked.

"Yes, are you?" Amanda asked.

The two women walked together, Amanda got to know Christina a lot better than just reading her personnel profile. 

Amanda suddenly felt dizzy and fainted in the corridor, she vaguely heard Christina's voice.

"Robinson to sickbay, medical emergency, I need an emergency transport to sickbay." she said.

[Sickbay]

Kes and the EMH placed Amanda on the surgical bay biobed, Christina was waiting in sickbay.

"Is she alright?" B'Elanna asked barging in, someone had obviously told her that Amanda fainted.

"Amanda's going to be fine, we can wake her now if you want?" said Kes.

B'Elanna nodded, Amanda blinked several times, B'Elanna rushed to her sister's bedside.

"What am I doing here?" Amanda asked.

"You fainted in the corridor, so I asked for an emergency transport." Christina said, making B'Elanna jump, she hadn't seen Christina upon her entry.

"Where's the Doctor?" Amanda asked seeing the EMH gone.

"He's in his office looking at scans." Kes replied.

"Kes, they're all free to go." the Doctor said, still looking at Amanda's scans.