Chapter Twenty Two: You Will Always Burn as Bright.

Gerard's POV:
That night, after I took Frank back to the home, I laid in bed, thinking of the day's events. I'd never meant for Frank to find any of that stuff. I never meant for him to see how bad I actually hurt, I didn't want to bother him. He shouldn't worry about me... he has better things to worry about than me. I thought about the three bottles of alcohol, two bags of cocaine, one bag of weed, and three bottles of Xanax sitting in my living room. It's tempting. I could just...forget. I could simply temporarily forget what happened. Forget how bad I hurt Frank. He never deserved this. I hurt him. This is my fault.
I slowly crawled out of bed, flipping the lamp by the couch in the living room on. I stared at the booze.
"Fuck it." I mumbled, grabbing the bottle of vodka.
I downed the burning liquid, wincing slightly at the burn in my nose and throat, but soon welcoming the effect the swig was taking, giving me the beginning of the fuzzy feeling I desired. I knew Frank would find out about this, he would notice one bottle missing. I laid on the couch, staring blankly at the wall as I drifted off to sleep.
I woke up in the morning to the sound of my phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Hey Gee, I don't have much time to talk, but I found out about a really good therapist we can take you too, I don't care what you say because you know it's good for you and I'm not letting you hurt yourself anymore. I scheduled your appointment for your day off, tomorrow, I'm gunna come over tonight." Frank said sounding rushed.
"Uh.." I was overwhelmed at all this information, I was happy however. I was starting to accept the idea of recovery.
"Okay, see you tonight then." I said to him, after collecting my thoughts.
"Love you."
"Love you too, Frank."
He hung up on the other end. I smiled to myself, lighting up a cigarette. Frank would be 18 in just a few weeks, I was getting help, everything would be fine.
As I drove to work that day, I was cheerier than usual, chatting with Gabriel for a while then heading to the back to unpack boxes and restock more shelves.
Six O' clock rolled around, and Frank was leaning against the hood of my car smoking when I exited the building.
"Hello beautiful" I said, giving him a chaste kiss before opening the door for him.
"Such a gentleman Gee... I thought I would be the one doing this for you.." he smirked playfully as I shut the door and got into the drivers side.
"Let's go home, shall we?" He said suggestively.
"I think there's a horror movie marathon going on, let's watch some." I said pulling Frank onto the couch with me.
He was smushed into my side with his head on my chest, his breathing even and slow, he had fallen asleep. I reached over to the coffee table, being careful not to wake up the sleeping beauty. I checked the time realizing it was 12 in the morning.
"Frankie.." I kissed him lightly, waking him up.
"Let's go to bed shall we?"
Frank looked at me with tired bedroom eyes, He nodded and followed me as I pulled him to our bed.
(A/N here's your smut thanks for making me really uncomfortable)
I was suddenly pressed down on the mattress, our lips connecting.
We pulled apart momentarily so I could pull his shirt over his head. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt, moving his mouth to my neck and biting the sensitive skin, I gripped his shoulders as a sudden shock of pleasure shot through my body. He was propped up above me, his toned arms on either side of me. I moved my hand down his chest lightly and slowly, teasing him slightly. I gripped his belt, my other hand on his lower back, and I proceeded to pull him down on me. I undid his belt pulling it off through his belt loops, he continued to leave marks on my chest and neck. I undid the zipper on his jeans, moving my hand to the waist band of his boxers. (A/N what the fuck am I doing lol)
"Gerard stop being a fucking tease" he growled, kissing me.
I smirked into the kiss he pulled away and slid his jeans off, then slipping mine off of me. He moved back to my neck, placing tiny kisses on my neck. He slowly moved his hand down my bare chest, shivers running down my back.
A/N
So. A short chapter to end it.. right? I'm sorry that smut sucked I actually physically cannot write smut it is so damn awkward how do people do that I can't do it maybe in a different fic. But yeah it's over.. I feel like there isn't much more I can add to make it interesting.. so yeah. That's the end. Thank you all for reading I love you all so much.
XØANG