Chapter Thirteen: And Without You, is how I Disappear.

Mikeys POV
"What happened?" Some random nurse asked me as they were hooking Frank up to different things in the hospital room.
"Well him and his boyfriend, my brother had a fight and I went around to his house to see if he was okay and I found him with an empty pill bottle, so here we are." I said coldly, my stone poker face concealing my worry.
"How did he get these bruises on his body?"
I examined Franks battered and bruised body, he lay shirtless on the hospital bed, as they prepared him quickly to pump his stomach.
(A/N I don't know how they do this so sorry if it's inaccurate)
"They were not clumsiness, these come from physical abuse.. do you know anybody who would want to hurt him? Was he getting bullied at school?" The nurse continued.
"No. Unless his dad was doing it.." my suspicions rose, and I pulled out my phone to call Gerard.
"Sir could you please exit the room? Cellular devices tamper with the systems" I simply nodded and stepped outside, walking down the hallway, outside the doors. I sat on a bench outside the hospital, my brown hair protected by my grey hat. I pressed the cell phone to my ear, and held it with my shoulder as I pulled out a cigarette and placed it in my mouth. I didn't usually smoke- but right now I was especially stressed and needed some kind of release.
"Hello?" A tired sounding Gerard said into the phone.
* * *
After explaining the whole situation to Gerard, we stood in the hospital room. Now the bruised and bloody boy was cleaned up.
Gerard explained that Franks father seemed rather aggressive around him.
The hospital had called franks father, surprisingly getting ahold of him, he was on the way.
Frank lay bruised on the bed, needles and tubes exiting his body- that were supposed to be helping.
I couldn't deal with this. First my big brother, and now my best friend.. why was everybody trying to kill themselves? Whatever the reason, I know I have to be here to keep them safe. I need to stay strong and be patient.
I looked over at Gerard, who held his face in his hands, looking painfully distraught.
"This is all my fault.." he mumbled, pushing his face with his hands.
"It's not your fault Gerard. You didn't force him to take those pills. That was on his part." I said, gently patting Gerards back.
"If I hadn't had said what I did to him, he wouldn't have done this in the first place.." I saw tears begin to form in his eyes. I hated this. I hated seeing my big brother in pain, he was my whole inspiration.
As soon as the chaos subsided, Gerard stood and made his way to Franks side. He picked up Franks hand and whispered incoherent words into his ear.
The door forcefully opened, and in stormed an angry Mr. Iero, a nurse hesitantly trailing behind him.
"I want my son to be discharged immediately." He said through gritted teeth. This was when he caught sight of Gerard and I.
"Who the fuck are you two?"
"I'm Mikey and he's-"
"Franks boyfriend." Gerard finished confidently.
"Oh so your the little shit..." It was like Mr. Iero saw red. He grabbed Gerards collar, and punched him in the nose, successfully causing bleeding. Three male doctor people came into the room, pulling Mr. Iero away from Gerard. The female nurse ran to Gerard's side, handing him some tissues to blot the bloodied nose.
~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~
Gerard's POV:
Frank, Mikey, and me were all sat on the couch watching movies. Frank and I had yet to discuss our.. status. The fight. Franks dad was charged with assault and child abuse, and was sent to jail. Now, social services were deciding what to do with Frank. Was he going to stay with the Way family, or get sent away to an orphanage?
A/N I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMG. 2.09 K READS AND 104 VOTES WOW ILY ALL SO MUCH. YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME OKAY OKAY OMG I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH POSITIVE FEEDBACK. I'm also sorry for the cliffhanger but I didn't want to make you guys wait and I didn't want to make this chapter to long. Hope you guys enjoyed, I'll update soon!!
-xoang