Chapter Fourteen: I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Was he going to stay with the Way family, or get sent away to an orphanage?
Franks POV:
The tension between Gerard and me was thick enough to cut. Was he still mad at me? Am I still mad at him? My thoughts were disturbed by Mikey standing up and proceeding to the kitchen. Gerard then moved over, grabbing my hand.
"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to yell at you, at the hospital. I'm so sorry Frank." The sudden reminder sent a flash of anger through my body.
"Gerard, I love you but-"
"Frank please just forgive me or something.."
"God dammit Gerard. You yelled at me because I saved your fucking life! How could you be such an ungrateful bastard and just yell at me like that!" My voice was slowly raising.
"You don't understand Frank! You don't understand how fucking bad it is inside my fucking head! You don't get how badly I want to die!" Tears were rolling down Gerards face, sending me into oblivion.
"So you would just fucking leave me then! Well then fuck you Gerard! You'd just let me kill myself! You weren't even the one who fucking found me! It was your damn brother!" I stood from the couch, and stormed to the door. I heard Gerard calling after me, I just ran ahead out the door, hot tears falling down my cheeks.
* * *
I ran until I couldn't breath. My chest burned, my lungs heaving for air.
I ended up in some depressing park, the sky dull and grey to match the mood. I found a bench quite distant from the road, I sat down proceeding to pull my legs up to my knees. I still felt the tears trickling down my cheeks.
Had I really just said those things to him?
Maybe I don't love him anymore.
Could it be that simple?
"Frank..." I heard Gerards voice.
I didn't look up, I pulled my legs closer to my body, the weather surprisingly cold.
"I'm sorry.."
I couldn't stop crying. The tears fell from my eyes and onto my shirt. Gerard cautiously inched forward, sitting down next to me on the bench.
"Hey, Frank, look at me." he said, putting a finger under my chin and pushing my head up gently. Our eyes locked for short while before he leaned in and kissed me.
Our "moment" was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up beside the park.
"Frank Iero?" A woman dressed in semi-formal attire said as she approached Gerard and Frank.
"Please come with me, we will be transporting you and your belongings to a foster home in Long Island." (New York)
Before Gerard and I even had a chance to say goodbye, the woman gently pulled me from the bench and guided me towards the car.
***
After a long drive, we finally reached our destination. A lonely foster home in the middle of nowhere.
I didn't understand why I couldn't just live with Gerard- I was 16, in two years I could leave. I slowly walked up the stone pathway, to the old building. It was mostly a stone house, with a decently kept garden. The windows were clear, revealing red colored drapes. The moment I stepped onto the porch, a woman answered the door.
"Aha you must be the new one then! Frank Iero I presume?" She exclaimed in an excited, thick New York accent, waving a hand at me to step inside.
"Yes ma'am" I said with a forced smile.
"I'll show you to your room- it getting quite late isn't it? I'll let you unpack your things until dinner. And by the way, my name is Ms. Scarlett"
She led me up the stairs, and down a hallway to the third door on the left.
She opened the door to reveal two beds, one side of the room obviously occupied, and the other side was presumably mine.
"Thank you Miss" I said giving her a light smile as she walked down the hallway, her curly red hair bouncing behind her.
Stepping into the room, I saw the posters plastering half the room were all to familiar. Black Flag, Iron Maiden, and the Misfits lined the walls- no clear patch of wall visible. I stepped forward into the room and set my duffle bag and guitar case down on my bed. I opened the small dresser next to the bed, finding it empty. I proceeded to dump my clothes into the drawers. I didn't have very many belongings, I guess social services found them unnecessary.
"Oh, hello!" a cheerful voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see a boy who looked about my age, with large curly brown hair.
"Uhm hi?" I said awkwardly waving my hand.
"I'm Ray, your Frank right?" Ray stuck out his hand, I grabbed it and shook it.
"That would be me"
"Well Frank, judging by your Black Flag shirt, I think we'll get along pretty well" Ray gave me a warm smile.
A/N HAHA IM SO MEAN. Don't worry I've got so many plans for this story I hope I don't forget them all. It's probably going to be in Franks POV, and Gerard's will come back in a few chapters ;) hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry it's quite rubbish.