Chapter Nine: I'm Not O' Fucking Kay

A/N trigger warning, read at your own risk.

Franks POV

Gerard dragged me up the basement steps, leading me into the kitchen, where Mikey stood. I took a seat at the kitchen table, as Gerard set a coffee in front of me, as he slid into his chair sipping his own. Mikey silently padded over to the table haning Gerard his medication.

"Your next sesson is tomorrow. I had it scheduled while you were... sleeping." Mikey said awkwardly, sitting in his own seat.

"Oh, okay. Tomorrow is monday though don't we have school?" Gerard said,obviously looking for an excuse not to go.

"Yes, but your appointment is after school." Mikey said, obviously not in the mood for Gerards games.

"But i'm gong to have homework to catch up on and stuff and i'll be busy..." Gerard tried again.

"Gerard. Quit You have to go, you don't have a choice."

Gerard sighed in defeat. He gulped down his pills and pulled a ciggarette out of his pocket. He too a long drag, blowing it from his mouth in an almost beautiful way. Its funny, how something so deadly and poison, that promises your most certain death, could be so beautiul.

Mikey gave gerard a disappointed gance, but said nothing. I leaned back in my chair stretching my arms behind my head, looking out the small kitchen window above the sink. It was a grey cloudy day, it looked as if the clouds were about to burst.

"What do you wanna do today?" Gerard asked to nobody in praticular, tapping his ciggarette ash to the foor.

"We could have like, a movie day or something? Watch all the Star Wars films?" Mikey suggested.

"I'm up for that." I quietly added, sipping at my coffee.

Gerard nodded, and put out his ciggarette.

*time skip aye*

I was sat on the couch, snuggled in Gerards arms. I wasn't exactly paying attetion, more to the way Gerard was so captivated by the screen, much like the younger Way brother. Gerards hazel eyes watched every movement on the screen as if it were the last time he would ever see the movie, although he probably knew the script better than George Lucas himself. Eventually my phone buzzed in my pocket, and I jumped in fear.

"Frankie you ok?" Gerard ased snapping out of his trance like state.

"Ye-Yeah" I said a little less confident then i had meant to. Gerard shrugged it offf and returned to his movie, and I was thankful for that. I pulled my phone out and saw it was a text from my dad, if I could even call him a dad.

"From: Dad: If your not home in the next five minutes your getting it even worse."

I swallowed hard at the text, and looked up to realize Gerard was raising an eyebrow at me.

"Who was it?" Gerard asked motioning to my phone.

"Him." I answered quietly, beinning to stand up. Gerard followed me to the door, and kissed me.

"Frankie please be careful.. call me when you can, even if its three in the morning. But if you can't then i'll see you tomorrow. Okay? I love you."

"Okay. I love you too" I snuck one last kiss before I left the comfort and safety of Gerards home. I sprinted as fast as I could to hell. I quietly opened the door, and was greeted by a swift slap in the face.

"Your fucking late." Was all i heard before my stomach was punched and i was on the floor.

"You fucking faggot! Where the fuck were you huh? Off sucking your boyfriends fucing dick!?" He yelled, his voice booming through my eardrums. I just curled up into fetal position, covering my ears and letting the worst come to me.