Chapter Eleven: It Makes No Difference, I'm Insignificant

Franks POV:
I angrily stormed out of Gerard's room. I saved him for fucks sake- and what did he do in return? He fucking yelled at me, told me if I really loved him I'd let him die. The problem is I loved him to much, I let my guard down for one damn second and look what happened. I was walking down the road in the cold Jersey air, to ashamed to go back in the car with Mikey and Donna. I pulled out a box of cigarettes, pulling one out with my teeth, cupping my hand around the end to light it. I watched as the end of the cancer stick lit up, and waited as the nicotine filled substance filled my lungs- and instant form of relief.
I guess this made me understand why Gerard cut, its like a relief for him.. dammit. I couldn't stay mad at him. I simply couldn't. But from what I know about Gerard.. he can certainly hold a grudge.
Gerards POV:
Mikey broke the peaceful silence of the car, all to ask where Frank was.
"How should I know." I snapped at him, shoving my headphones in my ears, not wanting to think about all the things I had said to Frank.
He had told me he loves me..
**********
{AUTHORS NOTE: I'm sorry it's so short, I didn't want to keep you guys waiting so here this piece of crap chapter is. Also, Gerard's new glasses are gorgeous}