Brownies.

I walked to the car and I grabbed Elora's hand. I looked up at the sky and it started getting cloudy.

"We better hurry back before it pours." Caleb said. I nodded. "Get in, kiddo. We're staying at Nina's." "Really?" I grinned.

"Yep. Sleep overs." I said. She giggled and got inside the car. I followed suit and the boys got in as well.

"Did you see him?" I asked.

"He looks fucked up. I overheard the nurse say he got like 18 stitches."

"Nothing compared to us." I scoffed, leaning back on the seat. "How long has he been...?" Liam left his sentence unfinished.

"I'd rather not talk about it now in front of my little girl." I said.

"Yeah, of course."

I looked down at Elora and she smiled at me. "Are you ready to go to school tomorrow?" I asked. "No. That bully is there." I chuckled.

"Look at these two boys. These are my bullies. And now they're my friends. If they can own up to what they did wrong and you can learn to forgive, you can have a flourishing friendship." .

She giggled. "They're your bullies? I bet you can knock them out with a punch!" "I can sweetheart. I just don't wanna hurt their pretty faces."

Caleb looked at me from the rear view mirror and he smirked. I chuckled as Liam gave me a side glance.

"Don't worry, kiddo. How about this? When I drop you off tomorrow, you show me where the bully is. If he's still acting like a little shit, I'll give him a wedgie. Better yet, you give him one."

"You're teaching her to be a bully?" Caleb asked, looking at me for a second.

"The bullied becomes the bully."

El grinned. "How? He's so much taller than me."

"I doubt it. But let's imagine this. You're standing on a higher level. He's completely unaware of the situation and you just grab his panties and whip them up. Sounds good?"

"You know your sister did that to me once." Caleb said, looking at Elora.

"I had to protect myself!" I said.

"Yeah, well it hurt and I couldn't walk for the rest of the day." I smirked. "That's what you get for pissing me off, Caleb."

He smirked and his eyes fell on the road again.

"See, if it works on Caleb, it'll work on this bully. Cool?"

"Okay." She responded. I grinned and ruffled her hair. They pulled over at Kelsie's place and Caleb got down to open the door. He offered his hand and I took it, standing up and wincing in pain, still.

"You'll be okay?" He asked.

"As long as he's still in the H, I'll be fine."

"Okay." I walked to the curb and I stood with Liam and Elora. "I'll see you tomorrow." "Yeah, okay." He nodded and got into his car. He drove away and I looked at Liam.

"Readly to complete this crap?"

"Dying too." I smirked and we walked up to Kelsie's front door. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Davis opened it. She stared at me with her eyes wide open and she gasped.

"Jesus! What happened?" "Didn't Kelsie tell you?"

"She was so mysterious! She said you'd tell me yourself." I smiled. "I think it's best we talk about it inside." "Of course."

We entered her house and I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, while Liam and El played in the living room. Mrs. Davis, or what I call her Nina, entered the room and she stared at me.