Senseless. 🌶️

"Caleb.." I uttered, as he wrapped his strong arms around me.

He pulled back and looked at me surprised. "I'm sorry, am I hurting you?"

"No, it's okay it's just..."

"What is it?" "You're fucking hot." He burst out laughing and buried his face in the crook of my neck. "You scared me for a second."

I chuckled and caressed his hair. I wanted to tell him my leg was cramped up too but I didn't wanna kill the mood. I think I've been in enough pain to let a little cramp stop us.

I also wanted to ask why he had a change of heart from tripping me down to the floor to kissing my neck. It made no sense but I didn't wanna ruin the mood.

He pushed his hands underneath my shirt and he pulled me close, my hips locked on his. I felt his member sticking into my delicate area and I really wanted him. So badly.

I cupped his cheeks and I kissed him softly. He responded back, kissing me sweetly before standing up and lifted me off the ground.

He made his way up the stairs and I kissed his neck, sucking on his skin. He groaned and pulled away.

"If you don't stop that, I'll fuck you right here with your limping leg." Fuck me then. Jeez.

I smirked and I placed a kiss on his jawline. I felt his breath getting heavier and I sucked on his soft skin, tugging it towards me.

"Fuck, you're driving me insane, baby." He uttered.

Call me baby one more time I'll fuck the shit out of you too, Caleb.

He entered my room and closed the door behind him. "Smells like bleach." He said. "Yeah, I told you."

"Fuck this." He left the room and entered my parents' room.

"I don't give a fuck." He said, reading my mind. I smirked and I locked my legs around his waist, pulling him tightly against me. I pressed my chest against his and he stopped in his tracks after closing the door.

He stared at me with full of lust and compassion and he knew what I wanted. I knew what he wanted too. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it, lifting me up properly.

I bent down and I kissed his wonderful addictive lips and bit them, tugging it towards me.

"You're fucking with my mind." He said. "Good." He turned around and pushed me against the wall. He grabbed my neck and pushed it up, kissing my neck once again and trailing his tongue down the side of my neck.

He pressed his hand on my hip and pushed it against the wall, giving him the control.

"Fuck." I whispered. "I won't be interrupted this time. I won't let anyone stop me now." He whispered. "Okay."

He lifted my left leg and pressed his hips against mine. I could feel his member getting harder and harder. He gently moved his hips back and forth, rubbing his dick against my pussy.

"You're killing me, Caleb..."

"Fucking say my name again and you'll never hear the end of this."

He kissed my lips, pushing me harder against the wall, pinning me hard. "I wanna fuck you so bad, Cora."

"Then do it already." He stared at me with immeasurable hunger and plunged into my neck again.

"Oh, fuck, Caleb!"

He grabbed my crop top and pulled it off me in one quick move. He kissed my lips as his hands did magic and untied my sweat pants.

He grabbed me and he lifted me up, turning around and walking towards the bed. He laid me down and he grabbed the waistband of my pants and pulled it down.

"No panties? Fuck. You're killing me even more, Coco." I bit my finger seductively and winked at him.

"Don't do that, Cora. I won't be able to control what happens next." He whispered as he placed a kiss on my stomach.

I licked my lips wet and bit down on them, spreading my legs apart. He looked down at my pussy and he clenched his jaw. His soft delicate hand grazed down my inner thigh and he stopped at my area.

He licked his lips and stared at me.

"You're in big trouble, Coco."

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me, Caleb." He smirked and kneeled down. He kissed my pussy softly, licking my entrance. He reached my clit and he sucked on it, making me arch my back and grab the sheets harder.

He found his tongue at my entrance and he slid it inside, thrusting it back and forth. My breath grew heavy as he plunged his tongue into my sweet spot.

"Fuck, Caleb!" I screamed, as he sucked on my clit again. He slid two fingers inside me and I gasped. "Oh fuck."

He looked at me and smirked. "It has been a while."

I nodded, biting my lip and looking at him.

He bent his head again and licked my clit, thrusting his fingers inside. He found my sweet spot and I clenched. "Right there!" I said.

He increased his speed, hitting my known soft spot back and forth. I threw my head back, as I clenched. "Fuck."

I felt my orgasm tip in and I held my breath. He didn't stop thrusting inside of me, helping me find my sweet release. I fell back, finally free from waiting out for so long not finding my own release.

He slowly kissed my stomach and reached my breasts. He kissed them gently before coming up to me and kissing my lips.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "That was amazing."

I kissed him again and I pulled his shirt off his body. I stared down at his body and I bit my lip holy fuck he's so fucking hot.

I kissed his neck and his collarbone. He panted, looking at me. I pushed him down on the bed and I climbed on him.

"You don't have to." He said.

"I want to."

I climbed on him completely oblivious to the pain around my body and I bent down to kiss his chest. I trailed my tongue down and reached his abs. Finally, I licked them gently and he sucked in a little air, looking down at me.

I pulled his pants off slowly to see his big cock upright.

"Holy shit..." I gasped, looking at the size of him.

He smirked at me and I bent down, grabbing his dick and stroking it gently. He threw his head back and sighed. "Fuck."

I gently licked his tip and sucked his pre cum off. I sucked his entire shaft down my throat and he groaned, looking at me.

"Fuck, Cora!" I stroked his dick and sucked him off up and down. He stared at me and I wanted to send him to heaven along, so I caressed his balls.

"Fuck, Cora! Right there!"

I increased my thrust and he grabbed my hair, face fucking me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." He cried out.

I pressed his hips down to the bed, pinning it. I sucked on his balls hard before taking in his shaft again. He groaned, twitching in my mouth.

I looked up at him and he stared at me.

"Baby, I'm coming."

He shot his load into my mouth and I wanted to do it. And I did it. I gulped it down and he stared at me. He grabbed my neck and pulled me towards his lips.

"Fuck that was amazing." He whispered.

He kissed me gently, holding me against him.

He laid down and I cuddled in the crook of his neck kissing him gently.

"Do that again and I'll fuck you senseless, Cora." I giggled and kissed his neck again. "Fuck..." He uttered, before taking me in his arms again. I laughed and kissed him gently, before laying down on his chest and holding him close to me.

*****