One Down.

"Let's do yours first, Caleb. I do wanna see who this mystery person is." I said, wearing my black gloves. He laughed as he put on his shoes.

"Alright, it's a dark story. This guy was sort of a trafficker. He wanted to kidnap me when I was a kid. After that playground incident with us? I headed back home and he tried to take me away. I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"He tried to take you? Oh man, I should kill him after you!" I said, cracking my knuckles. He smiled and grabbed my hands gently. "I wanna handle this. You have your own guy to mess with."

I frowned. "I can't believe he'd do that. I'm glad you're safe and sound here with me." I kissed his hands. He picked me up with one quick move and I giggled.

"I always found you as my safe place, babe." He said. I cupped his cheeks and I kissed him softly.

"Can I just...hurt him a little bit?" I asked, scrunching my nose.

"How little?"

"Kick him in the balls?" I raised my eyebrow. "I'd love to see that." He grinned. I smiled and I kissed him again. "Let's do this! Crime night!"

He spun me around and he hugged me tight.

"Don't be ridiculous. We have a mafia to form." I laughed.

"Yeah, that's a wild dream." "It's my new one with you."

"Oh?" He nodded. "I'm serious. It's fun. It's cool."

"You're speaking sexy right now. I'm gonna have to control myself." I bit my lip. He growled and bit the air. "I so wanna fuck you up right now, baby."

"Me too. We gotta wait." I smiled and kissed him again. I pulled away but he grabbed my hair and deepened the kiss. I fell into it and he squeezed my ass gently.

"Caleb..."

"Stop saying my name, baby. You know how it goes." He said.

"Put me down. We still have time for that later."

He set me down and he looked at me.

"One day I'll get you and you'll say that others can wait."

"Others can wait. Not murder night." I smiled.

He laughed and pinched my cheek. "Okay, my love."

We headed out the door and walked on foot to a little bar outside of the town.

I sighed and leaned back on the side of the building, panting.

"Okay, you didn't tell me it was this far? This is insane!" I whispered. Caleb turned to me and he grabbed my hand.

"You told me not to take the car or someone would suspect it was us, babe." "I know, I know." I inhaled sharply and rolled my eyes.

"You had to leave this part out." He grinned and grabbed my hands tight. "Come on, it's right around the corner."

He gave me a piggyback ride and I got down as we watched the bar in front of us bloom with neon and LED lights.

"Okay, he's been here for a group meeting. I just know he's here alone so it's easier."

"Okay, so what do we do?"

"Well, I figured we could just go to his house and burn the place up?" He asked. I smiled.

"Anything for you." I grinned. He chuckled and we watched the door as it opened.

"There he is. Look. He's got the fedora on."

"He looks...he's a piece of shit." I growled.

"Easy, baby. We gotta follow him."

"What if he gets in a car?" "No. He stays close by. Don't worry." I nodded. We followed this man to his house which wasn't so far away.