More, Please. 🌶️

He pressed his hands on my hips, digging his short nails into my skin and grabbing handfuls of my ass. He stared at me and he leaned over my body, kissing my lips. He kissed my neck and he went down to my collarbone.

"I've thought about this for a long time." He whispered against my skin.

"Me too."

"Yeah?" I nodded. He sucked on my neck and I moaned out, as he rubbed my pussy again.

"You're killing me, Caleb." I whispered. "I just want you to feel good. And make you forget about him."

"All I want is you." "And you're all I want." He kissed my lips before trailing down to my pussy again and licking my clit. He licked my juices up and he sucked on my clit again, shoving his fingers inside.

"Fuck!" I threw my head back, at his mercy. He pushed my legs apart and he thrusted his fingers inside me, deeper.

"Caleb!" The sound of his voice made him thrust harder and I pushed my legs together again. He pushed them apart and didn't stop even as I came. My legs vibrated and I rolled my eyes back, falling to his touch.

He pulled away and I panted, gasping for air.

"Fuck! I love eating you out!" He said. He shoved his big cock inside of me suddenly and I gasped, as the pleasure rushed inside of me.

"Baby, you're killing me." I cried out. He thrusted inside of me slowly. "Fuck you're so tight and wet." He said.

I moaned out, panting and adjusting to his size. He grabbed my neck and he thrusted inside of me.

"Fuck!" I screamed, as he fucked me deeper. He stared at me and locked eyes, never letting me go. He slowed down as I panted, coming again.

He kissed my lips and he pulled me up.

"Turn around, baby." I turned around and I bent over on the couch. He slid inside of me and I cried out, taking in his massive size.

He thrusted inside of Me pulling my hair back and blowing my back out. "Fuck! Caleb! Just like that!" I yelled. He buried his cock deep inside of me and I panted, clenching around his dick.

He bent over and rubbed my clit as he fucked me and I cried out, bending even lower and falling for his mercy.

"Fuck don't stop." I said. He pushed it inside of me and fucked me into orgasms one after another. I panted, gripping his thighs hard.

He pulled out and he turned me around grabbing my neck. He kissed me intensely before he sat down.

"Sit on my dick and fuck me, baby." He said.

I sat down on his cock and I moaned, slowly letting it slide inside of my tight little pussy. I rocked my hips, back and forth, fucking him as much as I wanted.

I dug my nails into his back and I bit the skin of his shoulder, knowing my orgasm was rolling in again.

"Fuck! Caleb baby, I'm gonna cum."

He grabbed my hair and pulled it back. He gripped on my thighs and fucked the shit out of me. I rolled my eyes back, coming over his dick again and again.

"Fuck! Caleb!"

"Oh fuck you're so fucking hot!"

I cried out, as he hit my g spot. I moaned and groaned and cried out, surrendering to his touch.

I shuddered, falling on him. He slowed down, coming inside of me. I panted, catching my breath. I kissed his neck and I sucked on his skin. I wanted to mark him as mine. That's what I wanted to fucking do.

I pushed my hair away and he looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded, sweating the shit out of myself.

"I'm okay." I panted. He smiled and tried to catch his breath.

"That was amazing." He said. "You are."

He stared at me before kissing my lips again.

"It's you. You're amazing." I smiled and I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close to my body and feeling the closure I needed. The thing I really needed? Him. And that was fine with me.

**

He lifted me up and carried me to the bed. We laid down next to each other, with sweat trickling down our sides. I sighed, laying down on his chest.

"Cora?" I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"I want you so badly. And not casually."

I smiled.

"Me too."

"I'm in love with you." I stared at him and I paused.

"What?" He smiled at me. "For a long long time. I'm in love with you. And I can't stop thinking about you. And all I want is to keep you safe and never let you go."

I frowned then I smiled. I kissed his cheek and I cupped his face.

"I want you to be mine, Cora."

I stared into his eyes and he held such love for me.

"Will you be mine?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes." He grinned and wrapped his arms around me.  He kissed me softly and grinned. "Finally." I chuckled and laid down next to him.

He was in love with me. I know I was too. And that scared me so much too.

"Caleb?" "Hmm?"

I looked up at him and I smiled.

"Just stay with me."

He grinned wide and he hugged me again.

"Always." I smiled. He kissed my lips and held me close. "I'll never let you go."

I chuckled and kissed his neck.

"Shh. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweetheart." He whispered. I smiled and closed my eyes, feeling absolutely adored by this man. And if anything happened, he was the death of me. I knew it.

*****