trois

[da kids in the multimedia]

Cassius's POV

I was getting two visitor meetings today. First time since I first got here to be honest. I knew the first was Ryan, Chandler, and or Darius considering they always came. But I was really hoping that the other person to show up was Riley with my kids, I know it might seem like a lot to be wishing for, but I have nothing better to do and I really miss her and want to see them.

Since I got the news about the extra meeting, I had been staring at those pictures I had of the kids. Studying it so that when I finally see them I'd already have their facial features memorized. I'd know which one was Caius and if the other was Julius. Because of this, they figured I should go see Mrs. White beforehand just in case.

Supposedly they didn't want my mind to fall into some episode where I lost all touch on the real world as soon as they walked through the door.

"Today we are going to talk about your past relationship with Riley. And not just the basics; I want to go in depth about events that happened while you were with her and how you handled things, the way you felt." She had started the session after the greetings. "We are going to play a game, I'm going to name a feeling and you'll recall a time when you felt that or thought you felt that towards Riley."

I nodded my head, I was pretty good with speaking on her. When I first got her, I didn't want to. Her name was like toxic to me but now I was over that. She invaded my thoughts every second I closed my eyes so there was no point in to keep running away. That wasn't going to help me.

"Anger." She said, glancing up at me over them thick ass trifocals.

Biting my lip, I tried to rummage through my mind back four years when Riley was the only thing I lived, breathed and saw when I opened my eyes. "Uh... probably when she slapped me for the first time, then punched me afterwards. I don't really like for people to put their hands on me, she caught me off gaurd."

"And what did you do to express that feeling?"

"I slammed her head into the car window...." I answered, the scene replaying in my head. It was the day I had made her aim the gun at and kill Kalvin. "Then I apologized."

Mrs. White wrote something down then glanced at me quickly. "And did you truly mean that apology?"

"No." I spoke truthfully.

"Okay.... Jealously." She threw another one at me.

Damn. There was a lot of those. "Uh.... when we were eating out at my homeboy's resturant and uh, I had to do some business and came back to see her laughing with some guy."

"And how did you express it?"

"Body slammed him into a table." I peeped Mrs. White stifle a laugh before moving on. I even had to chuckle, Greg had been fired after that incident. Anatoli always looked out for a nigga.

"Disappointment."

Chuckling to myself, I started to say when she sucked my dick for the first time and I had to pretend to enjoy it. It's okay my baby got better with time and practice.

"When she left me.... to go back home with her family, yeah."

Mrs. White adjusted her glasses as she looked at me. "Hurt." She called out the next one.

"Most definitely when she called me a pedophile." I grinned, remembering how angry she was that day. I fucked it out of her hours later so all the screaming was for no reason. "I ain't a pedophile. I don't look at little kids inapporiately, that shit is gross. I would've never looked at Riley but shit happens. I know real pedophiles."