twenty-one

beginning of part two. four years later....

cassius's baby girl in the MM. updates on the rest of the babies soon.

Mackenzie's POV

Taylor Swift blasted in my brand new Porsche as I drove with all of the windows down letting the air blow my freshly dyed black hair all over the place. I parked in front of the yogurt spot that I always found time to stop by to meet up with my girls. I got out the car and headed inside, the sound of my tall heels clicking loudly each step.

I held the door open for my oldest step-daughter, Asia then followed her in. She spotted my two close friends Kenya and Heather before I could. We went to sit down with them at the pink and green colored circular table.

"Hey beautiful." Heather smiled and cheek-kissed me after Kenya greeted me. "Is that another new dress?"

I peeked down at the little gift my man surprised me with this morning and couldn't stop the smile from forming on my lips. "Yeah.... Tom Ford... Spring Collection."

"He spoils you so much." I smirked at her comment because it was very much true. My vanilla cupcake spoiled me beyond belief since we first started dating. From the big beautiful house that he allowed me to redecorate to the new car he just recently gave me on my last birthday to the endless shopping sprees and endless amounts of love.

I gave Asia twenty dollars to go buy herself a small cup. The girls and I had started a whole conversation by the time she came back to the table but of course Kenya had to make the conversation about A. If anything she was Asia's second mother. "And hey little model. How have you been?"

"Um the dog had puppies last week." Asia informed talking about our Siberian Husky, Keke that we've had for about two years now. And of course Julius and Caius named her. "Dad said we have to give some away though. But he said I could keep one for myself."

"How many puppies did she have?"

"Three."

"What about school? We haven't met up lately. Tell me the scoop." Kenya pryed. I sighed and dug into my Steve Madden bag for my phone to see I had a text message from my hubby. I didn't feel like listening to Kenya bond with A because A never speaks about her feelings to me. I just took it at her not being one of those really open people, she keeps to herself. She is a tween.

From: Vanilla Cupcake
What are my two favorite girls doing?

To:
Eating yogurt then heading to the spa. Quit texting me! It's girl's day!

From:
Fuck that. I miss you. Come home.

To:
No baby you have to wait a few hours. I have to get this wax for you, don't you love when I get those?

I swallowed down my blush and put my phone down to face the table. I had missed half the convo but I could easily slide my way in.

"He's on the basketball team and I'm a cheerleader so my friends said that it's only right that we go to the party together." I hear this twelve year old girl say. Immediately I slide in, "what party?!"

"Don't tell Dad!" Asia exclaimed, looking at me in alarm. "It's just a party my friend Stephanie is having for all the football players."

I rubbed my forehead that was probably creasing from the frown on my face. "Are you going to be the only sixth grader there?"

"Maybe...." She slyly smiled and shrugged her arms.

"Asia.... Your dad is going to kill you and me."