twenty-five part two

quick little chapter because I love you guys.

and somebody asked for a visual of Ahlex so feel free to drag her. she's in the media lmao. jk.

Instead of going to a hotel like she said she was, Mackenzie sat up in the bed she shared with her fiancé, her knees up to her chest. Her eyes had been fixed on the door waiting for it to open, she had a belt beside her and one of Cassius's guns under the bed. She'd use it if she had to.

The kids were doing their own thing and she didn't care what it was. The bedroom door swung open and she jumped, a little shriek leaving her mouth. Her quickly beating heart slowed down as she calmed when she noticed it was just Cassius.

"Baby!" She exclaimed, relieved as she hopped up and wrapped her arms around his torso. Leaning up, she kissed all over his face. "Oh baby I missed you today."

He peered down at her face with in question. He thought he would have to hear Mackenzie's mouth when he got in griping at him for not getting the kids from school and not picking up his phone. He had got so side tracked, he had forgot all of his plans. Riley's place was only supposed to be a quick little stop, not for seven whole hours.

"You missed me baby?" He asked, his voice sending waves from Mackenzie's ears to her pussy.

She nodded innocently, running her hand down his chest. "I missed you, baby."

Now Cassius was horny. His kids were sleep. Riley wasn't letting him slip in nothing so he had to leave her hotel sexually frustrated every time. He needed to get off, bad. The devil was on side of him telling him the many ways to bend Mackenzie over while the angel on the other side was reminding him of how he was trying to get back with Riley.

But when Mackenzie slipped his shirt over her body and started to pin her hair up in a ponytail, he knew it was about to go down. Cassius smirked and allowed her to push him down on the bed, she lowered to her knees in front of him. "Don't waste my time. You better swallow." He coached her when she started to fiddle with his belt buckle.

Mackenzie just giggled, ignoring him and licking the length of his shaft. Cassius watched her as she went down on him, deep throating like a pro. He almost believed she had a black hole for a throat. "Fuck. Take all that shit girl." He cursed under his breath, gripping her ponytail tightly making Mackenzie wince but she didn't care.

Fucking with Cassius and his crazy sex ways she had to learn that with pain comes pleasure. The threesomes, they did that. All of her coworkers and friends had found their way into the couple's bed including Ahlex and the twins second grade teacher. Mackenzie knew he wanted a threesome with Riley but she always told him she wasn't down for that. At all.

When the trios got boring, Cassius seemed to have his own printed copy of the prostitute syllabus because he started to experiment and more outrageous things in the bedroom. The night Cassius had her roped up on a wall as he beat her with a belt across her breasts then fucked the life out of her until she couldn't even stand the next day, she knew she had to lay down some rules.

They stopped having sex for a while after that. But Kenzie was sure he got sex from some other place during that time. Once again, she didn't care. This was her dick no matter what.

"I'm about to nut baby." Cassius informed her and she went faster, using her hands and mouth at the same time adding pleasure. Before he could even let go of his building tension, the bedroom door swung open to reveal his beloved baby girl.

Mackenzie annoyed, snatched up the shirt and threw it back on, flopping beside Cassius on the bed as he quickly shoved his throbbing penis back in his pants. "You gotta learn how to fucking knock." He growled at Asia. The anger coming more from his lack of sex then the fact she walked in unannounced.