thirty-six

guess whose birthday is tomorrow??? yours truly!!!!! so make me happy with some really nice comments as a bday gift, love y'all :)

thirty-six

"Good morning Caius, it's a pleasure to see you here with us again." Mrs. Roosevelt smiled at him as he walked in his classroom. "You're late but that's okay, go put your backpack away and sit at your desk."

Caius went to put his backpack away. Julius excused himself from his group and quickly ran over to his brother that he hadn't seen in a while. "Hey Cai." He cheesed. "Hey."

"Did Daddy drop you off?"

"No. Uncle Darius did."

"Excuse me, Julius....." The teacher called, giving them a stern look. "You can speak to your brother at home I'm sure. Please sit down."

Rolling his eyes, Julius went back to his group leaving Caius to slowly trek to his seat in the very front of the class. He took out his journal and pencil starting to write what was on the board when he got poked in the side. Ignoring it, he continued to add up the numbers he had written. The poke came again. Sighing roughly he turned his head to face Elena who sat beside him, her big black eyes resembled a doll's and so did her long blonde hair, she was creepy looking. "Hi Caius." She waved and showed off her gapped smile.

"Sup?"

"Do you like my new dress? My mom made it." She twisted in her seat and touched her dress. Caius nodded his head to please her and so she could leave him alone but it seems like Elena just wouldn't let up. "I bet you'd love it if I took it off."

He raised his eyebrows at her in amusement before shaking his head. "What?" She giggled then leaned over to whisper in his ear so that only he could hear. "I seen a dick on TV and yours is bigger." She burst into laughter and went back into her own personal space, covering her face to hide her laughs.

Caius looked at her in shock, his face blank but his eyes wide. "You are nasty." He commented which Elena took as a compliment. "Thank you." She smiled.

"Mr. Caius Hawkins!" Mrs. Roosevelt had made her way to the front of the class and had depicted her first victim of the day. "Since you and your buddy like to talk so much, how about you read the problem off the board and Elena will tell us the answer."

He looked at her questionably. He was never called to read something out loud. All of his teachers had to have a meeting with Riley and the principal before each school year to talk about him and Julius. One of the most important rules and regulations was that Caius couldn't read out loud. It wasn't that he wasn't physically capable of reading, he wasn't mentally capable.

Julius scrunched up his face from his spot in the corner near Phillip and Adam, he pushed his glasses up his nose and decided to speak up noticing the stumped look on Cai's face. "Uh... Mrs. Roose-"

"Shut it! Caius should be the only one speaking. Come on boy, what does the problem say?"

Caius took in a deep breath and looked at the board. "Umm... It says... that.... Kim.... Kim is 10 years..." Abruptly he stopped and looked to the corner of the classroom in surprise.

"Caius... continue. Kim is 10 years old.... now what?"

"Uh..." Caius struggled to remove his eyes from the images he could see moving around him and finally got to the board again. "Kim's mother is...." The voices came strong, overpowering his own voice that was reading the words. Now he didn't know what the words were. He was weak now, the visions took advantage of it and now he couldn't see the board.

The classroom was silent until Deshaun piped up in the back of the classroom. "Caius can't read!" He yelled and laughed obnoxiously making some of the other children laugh.