Chapter Six: Imposter!

{Two Part Chapter of the first chapter that McGee will be in! Fun Fact: Sean Murray wasn't full cast until season 2 which means - in current season there are NO original cast apart of the show. Yes, some can say - But Tim is original cast. *buzzard sound* Wrong! Original Cast: Gibbs, Abby, Caitlyn, Tony & Ducky - Tim was a guest star for the second half of season 1 for nearly every episode - official cast in Season 2}

The following weeks had been busy as hell. The team deals with a sailor's drowning linked to a video game, a dead naval officer who vanished back in 1994 with $1.2 million dollars who was discovered to be in a cargo pod and innocent of the theft and then a meth overdose on a carrier. Solving the cases had been easy for the four of them but Rose always felt something missing in her life. During the time solving cases, Tony would randomly pull pranks on the girls resulting in a slap to the back of the head from Gibbs.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown holding a camera and smiling at Abby. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown, and she looks at the group with a serious look on her face. Tony is shown opening a door before the view flips to him, shutting it on the FBI agents and he waves with a grin. Abby is shown jumping up and down. Ducky is shown looking at his findings. Finally Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

The elevator dings before opening. It let the riders on the elevator as well as people getting on the elevator know that the elevator had arrived on each individual floor of the building. Rose hit the ignore button on her phone as she got a phone call. It was a recent bad date trying to take her out on another date. Rose hoped she'd eventually find someone who she could truly love. She closes her phone and looks over at Tony as she heads to her desk. He was on the phone with someone from the Norfolk office according to the number on the caller ID. According to the person on the other end, a body had just been found in a tank filled with something the Probationary Agent, Timothy McGee had called Tony to tell him about his find.

"What should I do? Should I hose him off?" Tim asks.

"No, the best thing for you to do is nothing, okay, Agent McGee? Just secure the area and wait for us to get there. Okay?" Tony replies before he puts his phone down, hanging up on McGee. Tony stood up and grabbed his notepad with a sigh.

"The case agent in Norfolk sounds pretty green." Tony says.

"Really? He sounded cute when I called him for information on a case a while ago. I'm looking forward to meeting him in person. What did he want?" Rose asks, as she walks over and stands beside Cait. Cait sighs in annoyance when Tony looks at her. She knew whatever came out of his mouth was going to sound terrible.

"You look like hell." Tony says.

"A woman loves to hear that, Tony." Cait says.

"If you're coming down with something, don't sit next to me in the truck." Tony says.

"Oh, there's an upside to having a cold." Cait says.

"You want to tell the doctor about it?" Tony asks.

"You guys ready to go?" Gibbs asks.

"Uh, all set." Cait explains looking around at all her stuff.

"Ducky and Jackson are already on their way–" Rose says and she gasps when Cait knocks over Gibbs' coffee. She knew the penalty of knocking over her father's coffee. He stood up and looked down at Cait as she kneeled down to grab it.

"Oh... god... I'm sorry." Cait says, "I... what do you put in your coffee?"

"Coffee." Gibbs asks.

"Okay, I'll just go down the hall and get you another cup..." Cait says.