Chapter Thirty-Two: Mike Franks, Dad's Boss!

[The Next Morning]

The elevator wakes Ziva up and she tells Tim to pay up. Tim pays her and Tony takes the money.

"Hey!" Ziva says.

"You gonna bet on me, I collect." Tony says, "Now then, Rose, Ziva and Abby, front and center. Now." The three girls stand in front of Tony and avoid looking at each other.

"I know what happened." Tony says.

"Look, she slapped me and I was just--" Ziva says.

"HEY!" Tony says and both girls shut up while Rose looks down.

"It's my fault, Tony. I started the fight between them." Rose says.

"You're fine. You two on the other hand... If there's gonna be any bitch-slapping on this team, I'll do it." Tony says, "Clear? Good. Now shake hands. Shake." Abby and Ziva are forced to shake hands and Rose places her hands on both the girl's hands.

"Now a hug." Tony says and the three girls hug, "And now a deep tongue kiss." All three girls punch him in the chest and he groans in pain.

"Now we feel better. Alright, what do you got, McGee?" Tony asks.

"We got Singapore's surveillance photos on the Bakir Kamir crew." Tim says and flips through pictures.

"Make me hard copies, McGee." Ziva says, "Captain Mahir will identify Pinpin Pula for the BOLO."

"What makes you think the bastard won't lie?" Rose asks.

"Abby?" Tony says.

"Um... the taggant traces on the metal fragments were Semtex from the Czech Republic. Khadafi, before we bombed him, was handing out Semtex life taffy to any terrorist with a sweet tooth." Abby says.

"That eliminates my washing machine malfunction theory." Tony says, "DNA results?"

"They should be in by now." Abby says.

"Then what are you doing here?" Tony asks.

"Somebody called a conference." Abby says.

"You don't think that's Galib in autopsy? He wants to be sure." Tim responds.

"I've asked Tel Aviv if Captain Mahir is a blimp on their radar." Ziva says.

"Blip." Tony says.

"DNA confirms... The body in Autopsy is NCIS Agent Abog Galib." Abby says.

"Okay. Any hits on the BOLO?" Tony asks.

"Too many without photos. LEOS are calling in reports on every Filipino sailor in the area." Tim adds.

"Did you run them down?" Tony asks.

"Tony, there's 250,000 Filipino sailors. That's more than any nationality in the world. And with the reports coming in you would think that they're–" Tim states before getting interrupted.

"HEY! I don't want to hear how tough it is, McGee." Tony says, "I want you to run them down--" Tony is surprised when he gets slapped.

"STOP PLAYING MY FATHER!" Rose yells.

"Really?" Tony asks.

"You're doing it right now." Tim explains as he places his hand gently on Rose's shoulder, "Ziva, help us out."

"It's true, Tony." Ziva says, "You're even getting a little gray around the... temples."

"You're not Gibbs, Tony." Abby says.

"You're right. Acting like Gibbs doesn't make me the boss. Being a senior agent does. So if drinking coffee, staring or whacking the back of your head helps me lead this team... live with it." Tony says before he walks away.