Chapter Forty-Four: Secret Ship?

A Navy Cargo ship is shown surrounded in fog. Inside, there is a guy giving food to people. They didn't like the cook much and when one of the guys looks like he's going to barf, he brings the mop and gets thrown up on. Then the guy who barfed ends up dying and the rest of the crew jump ship.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is shown walking down some stairs with his gun drawn. Tony is shown leaning down in front of a car window then shown sliding down and grabbing his gun. Ziva is shown swimming then she is shown holding her gun as she is looking around. Abby is shown looking at something with Tim then she is shown saluting Gibbs on one side while she dances on the other. Rose and Tim are shown together and she hugs him from behind then the two are shown standing together as they fire their guns on side then the other the two are smiling at each other. Jen is shown getting into MTAC on one side while she sits in her Director's chair on the other side. Ducky is shown grinning as he stands over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown hitting the table before the rest of the team is shown in glimpses and then the title is shown again.

Tony rips the end of a straw off the paper straw holder. He rotates the straw and shoots the paper at Ziva. Rose peeks over from her desk behind the wall and she snickers. He puts the part he ripped off into his mouth and wets it and makes it into a ball that he pushes into the straw. He shoots it out at Ziva and hits her with it. Rose laughs once more.

"You realize Ziva can kill you, right?" Rose asks.

"Don't you have paperwork Dinozzo?" Ziva asks.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Tony asks, "I take the paper... and I make it work." He spits another at Ziva. It gets stuck in her hair.

"YAY! Tonight's the night!" Abby squeals entering the bullpen.

"For?" Rose asks.

"What night?" Tim asks.

"BrainMatter." Abby states.

"BrainMatter?" Ziva asks.

"Yeah, my friend's band. Remember?" Abby asks.

"BrainMatter..." Tony states trying to remember.

"Yeah, you guys all promised you'd go with me." Abby says.

"All of us?" Tim asks.

"All of you." Abby responds.

"Even me?" Tony asks.

"Even you." Abby says, "And you... and you. And especially you, Rose."

"Um, I don't think I can make it tonight. I've got to... catch up on paperwork." Ziva says.

"And I've got a very important thing and that other thing." Tony explains.

"And, uh, I-I've got..." Tim begins.

"Some people wear these spiky things just for show. I don't." Abby warns.

"I've got nothing better to do than-than to see–" Tim begins.

"A dead body, McGee?" Gibbs asks.

"You read my mind, boss." Tim states.

"It's a quick read." Tony teases.

"Not really." Rose responds.

"Pack up." Gibbs states, "Full kit." Gibbs tosses motion sickness pills to Tim.

"Motion sickness meds?" Tim asks, after catching them.

"Chopper's waiting at N.A.S. Anacostia." Gibbs explains.