Chapter Thirty-One: He's My Father!

U.S Customs is shown looking at a bigger ship. Tony, Rose, Tim and Ziva are shown sitting in one of the sedans together. Rose and Tim were in the backseat while Tony and Ziva were in the front seats. Ziva was in the driver's seat while Rose was directly behind her. Tony was busy looking into binoculars at what was going on.

"This is so Usual Suspects." Tony comments.

"Tony, your dying words will be 'I've seen this film'." Ziva jokes, taking the binoculars from Tony.

"Gibbs even looks a little bit like Gabriel Byrne." Tony adds.

"Okay, who is Gabriel Byrne?" Ziva asks.

"An actor who boards a mysterious ship like this one searching for Keyser Soze." Tony says.

"Another actor?" Ziva asks.

"No. Keyser Soze is a character in the film who may or may not exist." Tony says.

"I'm confused." Ziva replies.

"So am I, and I saw the DVD twice." Tim responds. Rose pushes his head out of the way and she leans up and looks at Ziva.

"I've seen the movie six times and it still doesn't make sense." Rose says.

"Sound of Music confuses you, Probie." Tony says.

"Now that I understand, I just find boring." Rose explains.

"I love that movie." Ziva says before she goes to sing and Tony covers her mouth.

"One note and I will lock you in a room and make you listen to 'It's a Small World' for 24 hours straight." Tony says and Rose giggles, "Do we understand each other?"

"Mm-hmm." Ziva says.

Inside the ship, Gibbs encounters a guy who was actually undercover. He gets information before trying to radio Rose. Out in the car, Rose rolls her eyes as she listens to Tony talk.

"He looks from the broken coffee cup on the floor. Looks to the photo on the wall. Looks–" Tony states before they all freeze in shock. There's an explosion on the ship and Rose's eyes widen.

"Dad..." Rose squeaks out.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Light flashes and Rose is shown kneeling beside Tim with a worried look on her face before she's shown wearing a beautiful black dress with a smile on her face. Light flashes and Tony is shown tapping on things before he is shown leaning back in his chair while Rose stood beside him. Light flashes once again before Ziva is shown swimming before she is shown slapping Tim on the cheek gently while Rose stood by grinning. Ziva fades to darkness before Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she is shown holding her parasol with a sad expression. Light flashes and Tim is shown firing his weapon from behind the car before he's shown leaning around a corner with Rose while the two stared forward with a confused look. Light Flashes and Jen is shown in MTAC with a smile on her face while she's also shown sitting beside Gibbs. They are swiped away before Ducky is brought into view as he's shown grinning as he stood over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in autopsy before Ducky is shown taking a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

The team rushes out of the car and Rose is the one who finds Gibbs first. They rush to get him to the hospital. Rose heads to the hospital with Gibbs and she's stopped by the doctors.

"DADDY!" Rose yells and the doctors try to calm her before going back to work on Gibbs, "DADDY!" Gibbs begins having flashbacks to his time serving as a Marine Sniper.