Chapter Twenty-Nine: Bait!

A high school boy walks into his classroom. He glares at his bully. A girl asks if he's okay and at first he doesn't respond. He then opens his jacket to reveal a bomb. A girl talking to the girl that asked if he is okay, runs from the room. He manages to slam the door shut before anyone else can escape.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown walking as he was about to pull out his NCIS ID from his front pocket before he's shown with a camera and then firing his gun. Light flashes and Rose is shown kneeling beside Tim with a worried look on her face before she's shown wearing a beautiful black dress with a smile on her face. Light flashes and Tony is shown tapping on things before he is shown leaning back in his chair while Rose stood beside him. Light flashes once again before Ziva is shown swimming before she is shown slapping Tim on the cheek gently while Rose stood by grinning. Ziva fades to darkness before Abby is shown looking at something with Ducky before she is shown holding her parasol with a sad expression. Light flashes and Tim is shown firing his weapon from behind the car before he's shown leaning around a corner with Rose while the two stared forward with a confused look. Light Flashes and Jen is shown in MTAC with a smile on her face while she's also shown sitting beside Gibbs. They are swiped away before Ducky is brought into view as he's shown grinning as he stood over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in autopsy before Ducky is shown taking a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

It was all out chaos at the school as the team arrives. Gibbs headed away as soon as they arrived. It was up to the group to bring in the gear. Everyone gets out and walks around the back of the truck.

"Gibbs is already on the scene. You three follow my lead." Tony states, "It's not my first time at this particular kind of dance."

"Yeah, I've been to a few myself, Tony." Ziva explains.

"You know what? I played 'Counter Strike' online. It's pretty realistic." Tim explains.

"Tony, I've been to a few of those dances with you." Rose explains and Tony nods.

"Well, you only get one life here, elf lord." Tony states. Gibbs walks up.

"Kid's in a classroom in the south wing. SRT set up a command post in the east wing. McGee, Rose, Ziva, recon the exterior. Put the gear down. Dinozzo, with me." Gibbs orders.

"On your six, boss." Tony states and runs after Gibbs.

Ziva, Rose and Tim sneak around outside. Ziva gets close enough and starts taking pictures. Ziva gets caught and the blinds are closed. Rose waited outside with Tim. Tim and Rose head inside together and get told to get an inhaler.

"Boss, got the inhaler." Tim states.

"See?" Gibbs states.

"I have to take it to her." The girl states, "That's what he said. I have to get the inhaler and bring it back to her."

"We'll take it to her." Gibbs responds.

"She needs it!" The girl exclaims.

"Okay. Calm down. Dinozzo, get her a drink." Gibbs says.

"You got it." Tony states.

"Boss, you're not really going to send her back in there, are you?" Tim asks.

"Of course not, he's got a plan." Rose explains.

"What exactly...?" Tim asks.

"Got background on Kody yet?" Gibbs asks.

"I do. Searched the school records. He's an average student, member of the chess club. He's also a junior U.N." Tim explains.

"Background that useful, McGee?" Gibbs demands.