Chapter Seven: Not His Type!

[Later That Afternoon]

Abby and Ducky worked on identifying the victim at the Navy Yard. Abby had figured out what's in the McDonald's special sauce. Meanwhile, Rose and Tony stuck back at Norfolf with Tim. Rose was glad to spend more time with Tim. She wanted to learn more about him. She bit her bottom lip and she looks at him.

He held out his hand for what Tim had. Tony makes a joke about Gibbs and Cait and Rose slaps the back of Tony's head.

"Ouch. That hurt." Tony states.

"If my d–" Rose says and then stops speaking suddenly to correct herself before she gulps, "I-If Gibbs was here, you know he would have slapped you silly." Tony raises an eyebrow.

"Were you just going to say Dad?" Tony asks.

"What? No!" Rose says as her cheeks turn pink and she gulps. Tony's eyes widen as he was surprised.

"Gibbs is your father? How do you live?" Tony asks and Rose sighs.

"Fine, now you know the big secret." Rose says.

"Rose Gibbs... wow, I didn't not see that coming. I can see why you always get angry when I say you are his favorite..." Tony says.

"I get angry because I'm not." Rose says. The phone rings and Tony answers, it was Abby.

"Hey Abbs." Rose says.

"Hey Abby." Tony says at the same time.

"You two getting lonely by yourselves?" Abby asks.

"Oh, we're not alone. We're with Special Agent McGee." Tony says, "Say hello."

"Hey, McGee." Abby says, "How's your Sig hangin'?"

"Uh..." Tim replies.

"Got to go, Abbs." Tony replies and then hangs up after asking if Abby knew that Rose and Gibbs were related. Abby said yes and then the call ended.

"What does she look like?" Tim asks and Rose's eyes widen. She had turned away to check on something.

"Who?" Tony asks.

"Abby... Sounds cute." Tim replies and Rose gulps and she looks down.

"Not your type. Rose here is more your type." Tony says only to get hit in the head by Rose who stood there blushing. She headed out of the room and stood outside making them think she left.

"Well, Rose is cool and all, but she kind of scares me." Tim replies.

"Careful, Gibbs will be the one to kill you if he hears you say that about his little girl." Tony says and Tim nods.

"How... How do you know that Abby isn't my type?" Tim asks.

"Have you ever gotten the slightest urge to get a tattoo on your ass?" Tony asks.

"I... I don't think so." Tim replies.

"And that's why Rose is a better type for you." Tony replies and Rose steps back into the room pretending not to be hurt that she wasn't Tim's type.

"Hey, McGee... I can introduce you two if you want." Rose says with a smile trying not to see upset.

"You'd do that? Thanks." Tim says.

"Make copies and show these pictures off." Tony says and Tim leaves. Tony looks at Rose who stood there quietly.

"Why would you do that?" Tony asks.

"Do what?" Rose asks.

"Set him up with Abby when you're clearly got a crush on him." Tony says.

"I don't have a crush on him." Rose replies.