Chapter Twenty: Witness!

[Bullpen]

"Photos of the scene of the crime." Tony states. Tony passes him the SD card that the pictures are on and Tim plugs them into his computer.

"Annual performance reviews are next week." Tony mutters and Tim looks at him annoyed.

Two sailors in the National Capital Region were reported UA today. One female. I'm getting the particulars on the other." Cait tells Gibbs and Tim's phone rings. Rose looks over from her desk.

"McGee." Tim states as he answers the phone.

"Good news. I think." Abby replies.

"Did we get a match?" Tim asks.

"Put her on speaker." Gibbs states.

"I ran the only clean print from the apartment through AFIS. It belongs to Petty Officer First Class Keith Dillion, USN." Abby says before hanging up.

"He your missing sailor, Cait?" Gibbs asks.

"Dillon comma Keith. Sure is." Cait states.

"Gibbs' gut strikes again." Tony adds.

"I didn't want to be right..." Rose responds.

"Boss... Erin was right." Tim states.

"What does that mean, McGee?" Gibbs asks.

"Well, she wasn't imagining it." Tim responds.

"Still means a sailor may be dead, McGee." Rose says with a sad look on her face.

"R-Right..." Tim says.

"Keith Dillon, 32, single, never married. Lives in Anacostia. Assigned to Pax River." Cait explains as she pulls the information up on the plasma.

"What's he do?" Gibbs asks.

"Motor pool. Driver." Cait explains.

"I talked to Dillon's CO. He's still a no-show." Tony explains after he gets off the phone.

"We're going back to Thorne's apartment." Gibbs says.

"I'll get the truck." Tim states, "Uh, you did want me to get the truck, yes?" Tim looks at Gibbs who just smiles while putting his jacket on. Rose was pulling on hers. Tim looked over and watched Rose fix her hair after pulling on her jacket.

[Georgetown]

They return to Thorne's apartment and Rose, McGee and Gibbs stand across the street with Erin while Cait and Tony were in Thorne's apartment reenacting the crime for Erin.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Tony says putting a belt around Cait's neck.

"Tony, I dare you." Cait says.

"In position boss." Tony states.

"The attacker's back was mostly to me." Erin explains and Tony and Cait rotate.

""Like this?" Tony asks.

"Yes, exactly like that." Erin responds.

"Alright, go." Rose says and Tony and Cait begin fighting.

"Dinozzo!" Cait complains before the two fall back.

"That's just what it looked like." Erin explains. Tony ends up on the ground in pain as Cait kicks his ass and he starts sniffing the ground.

"There are so many things I could say right now." Cait comments and laughs. Tony jumps up and grabs the radio.

"Probie! Get the ALS up here!" Tony says. Tim heads down and gets the ALS. Rose and Gibbs head over and watch the group work. The group finds Urine on the ground.