Chapter Forty-One: Ex-File!

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is shown walking down some stairs with his gun drawn. Tony is shown leaning down in front of a car window then shown sliding down and grabbing his gun. Ziva is shown swimming then she is shown holding her gun as she is looking around. Abby is shown looking at something with Tim then she is shown saluting Gibbs on one side while she dances on the other. Rose and Tim are shown together and she hugs him from behind then the two are shown standing together as they fire their guns on side then the other the two are smiling at each other. Jen is shown getting into MTAC on one side while she sits in her Director's chair on the other side. Ducky is shown grinning as he stands over a body and then he's shown spinning a sword around. Finally, Gibbs is shown hitting the table before the rest of the team is shown in glimpses and then the title is shown again.

[A Week Later]

Ziva walks in off the elevator and into the bullpen, listening to music. Rose was sitting at her desk humming to a song that was playing in one of her earbuds facing away from her father.

"Good morning." Gibbs tells Ziva.

"Good morning, Gibbs." Ziva responds.

"Did you get it?" Abby asks.

"It?" Gibbs asks. Abby opens his drawer.

"Abby?" Gibbs asks.

"I put this year's tax refund to good use. I got one for everybody on Team Gibbs." Abby explains.

"Luck to be a Lady tonight!" Tony sings, "Luck, if you've ever been a lady to begin with." Ziva tries to tell him to stop singing using her hand as a cutting motion over her neck.

"Luck be a–" Tony begins, "Hey, boss. Sorry about that. Sinatra - you got to sing along. I mean, it's Old Blue Eyes. It's the chairman of the board. I'm gonna Rat Pack it up." He puts the Mp3 player away. Gibbs looks at Abby then over at Tim. He gets up and walks over to Tim's desk. Tim was listening to an Alpha Male MIT lecture. When he notices Gibbs, he pulls his headphone out.

"MIT lecture... Nothing I can't listen to on my own time." Tim states.

"It's the newest version, Gibbs. It's 160 gigabytes. You could download like 40,000 songs." Abby explains.

"I only listen to five, Abbs." Gibbs explains. Gibbs returns to his desk as Rose has pulled her headphones out and was looking at the others.

"Five thousand?" Abby asks.

"No. Five." Gibbs explains.

"Oh, Gibbs. We really have to broaden your horizons." Abby explains.

"Been telling him that for years." Rose mutters.

"I could download some of my music for you." Abby suggests. Gibbs gets a call and Rose begins grabbing her gear.

"Like Android Lust or Flesh-Eating Foundation, Green Satan, or Suicide Commando." Abby explains.

"Dead Marine." Gibbs announces.

"Never heard or 'em." Abby states.

"Fort Belvoir Army Base." Gibbs continues.

"Oh no..." Rose mutters and sighs. Gibbs' latest girlfriend was an Army Lieutenant Colonel stationed at Fort Belvoir Army Base.

"Let's go." Gibbs states.

[Later - Fort Belvoir Army Base]

"Dead Marine." Tim begins.

"Army base." Ziva states.

"Her rock smashes his scissors." Tony adds.

"Ugh, don't remind me. I came to get some of my things from Dad's and had a very awkward conversation with her as I left." Rose states.