Chapter Eleven: Un-SEAL-ed!

[A Few Months Later]

A few months later, a couple is woken up in the middle of the night only to be scared by a man dressed in an outfit from Leavenworth. The woman thought something was going to happen to her after her husband was knocked out. The guy escapes after changing into some other clothes owned by the woman's husband.

The team is shown behind the title of NCIS: Boss's Daughter. Gibbs is then shown holding a camera and smiling at Abby. Rose is shown with her gun drawn and she narrows her eyes at the suspect as she was talking him down. Cait is shown, and she looks at the group with a serious look on her face. Tony is shown opening a door before the view flips to him, shutting it on the FBI agents and he waves with a grin. Abby is shown jumping up and down. Ducky is shown looking at his findings. Finally Gibbs is shown pulling a body out of the drawer in Autopsy and Ducky takes a picture causing lights to flash to the title again.

[NCIS Headquarters - The Next Morning]

The back elevator dings as it begins to open. Tony and Cait step out of the elevator while talking, taking the long way back to the bullpen. Tony looks at Cait as he continues the conversation.

"It's 3:00 in the morning and you hear a noise downstairs, what do you do?" Tony asks.

"Slide a pistol out from under my pillow and go after the guy." Cait says, and they meet up with Rose.

"I mean real people, Rose, what would you do if you heard a strange noise at 3:00 in the morning?" Tony asks, redirecting the question to Rose.

"Sleep soundly, Dad will kill them." Rose responds with a smirk on her face.

"You live with Gibbs?" Tony asks, "Where were you when I stayed with you that one time?"

"I was still in college at that time, I believe." Rose explains.

"Oh... Right." Tony replies and he looks at Cait, redirecting back to their conversation, "But still, why do normal people always feel the need to go look?"

"I don't know. It's human nature I guess." Cait responds.

"You are reading too much into it." Rose tells Tony.

"Ah. Let me guess, you're that person in a horror movie that decides that since all your friends are dead, you really need to check out the demonic breathing noise down in the basement?" Tony asks and Cait scoffs.

"If I hear noises in the basement, it's dad working on his boat." Rose mutters.

"Well, that beats being the girl who twists her ankle and gets everyone killed." Cait responds.

"You really sleep with a gun under your pillow every night?" Tony asks Cait.

"It depends." Cait responds.

"On what?" Tony asks, genuinely curious.

"On who I'm sleeping with–" Cait states before she runs right into Gibbs, "Oops." Cait blurts out.

"I didn't mean that the way it sounded..." Cait stutters out, "Tony just asked what'd I do if a man came into my bedroom and I said it depends. I mean, it doesn't depend on the man... Tony, could you help me out here, please?"

"She sleeps with a gun, boss." Tony clarifies.

"That true?" Gibbs asks.

"Well, uh, sorta... sometimes... yes..." Cait replies.

"Good girl." Gibbs responds and turns to walk away, "What do we know about last night?"

"Not much." Cait responds, "The fugitive is a former SEAL named Jack Curtin. He somehow managed to escape from Leavenworth, and nobody seems to know how."